Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Karl Rove - Stalin Used - ‘Enemy of the People’

Message 1 of 3

Well, guys (generic) - unless Uncle Joe went to court and got a copyright, anyone can use it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Karl Rove - Stalin Used - ‘Enemy of the People’

Message 2 of 3

@mickstuder wrote:

Karl Rove advised President Donald Trump to cut out his “over the top” anti-media rhetoric on Fox News Monday, in light of his tweet doubling down on calling the press the “enemy of the people.”

Trump tweeted over the weekend yet another attack on the media, writing “they are the Enemy of the People,” and: “[They] purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!”

Rove, George W. Bush‘s former Deputy Chief of Staff, told Trump to suck it up.

“I think this is over the top. Every president has problems with the media. I was in the White House for seven years, I didn’t like the coverage they gave George W. Bush, particularly the liberal New York Times.”

Rove said the president should criticize the media “on a case-by-case basis,” and “make a respectful disagreement.” (Odds Trump takes Rove’s advice?) “I think calling names is not helpful to our country from any side.”

Source - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/karl-rove-tells-trump-to-tone-down-the-rhetoric-stalin-used-phrase-enemy...

Whoa, Nellie......Karl Rove said that?  Karl Rove?  I guess that must be, you've got a legitimate source and everything.  I hate to say this, but it isn't just 'the donald' saying stuff like that.  There are marked similarities, but even so.  I have to think that word usage has to tail over into  how these folks think of US Citizens who don't agree with their litany. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Karl Rove - Stalin Used - ‘Enemy of the People’

Message 3 of 3

Karl Rove advised President Donald Trump to cut out his “over the top” anti-media rhetoric on Fox News Monday, in light of his tweet doubling down on calling the press the “enemy of the people.”

Trump tweeted over the weekend yet another attack on the media, writing “they are the Enemy of the People,” and: “[They] purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!”

Rove, George W. Bush‘s former Deputy Chief of Staff, told Trump to suck it up.

“I think this is over the top. Every president has problems with the media. I was in the White House for seven years, I didn’t like the coverage they gave George W. Bush, particularly the liberal New York Times.”

Rove said the president should criticize the media “on a case-by-case basis,” and “make a respectful disagreement.” (Odds Trump takes Rove’s advice?) “I think calling names is not helpful to our country from any side.”

Source - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/karl-rove-tells-trump-to-tone-down-the-rhetoric-stalin-used-phrase-enemy...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies