Kamala Harris’s dad on her pot-smoking comment:

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kamala Harris’s dad on her pot-smoking comment:

Message 1 of 7

@Richva wrote:

Once again, it becomes painfully obvious the GOP is populated almost completely by angry, old white men. 

You left out stupid.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Once again, it becomes painfully obvious the GOP is populated almost completely by angry, old white men. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@jfpinlvn wrote:

‘My dear departed grandmothers ... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.’

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-t...

If it was a Elizabeth Warren's dad saying this, Lizzy would be checking out all the handouts...seeing if they're any available for those having good Jamacian Bob-sledders blood running through their veins

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@Panjandrum wrote:

‘My dear departed grandmothers ... as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.’

Glad I saw this important information, now I'll sleep better tonight. I'm sure if she has a third cousin somewhere in a snit over something she said we'll see that too.Smiley Happy

I suspect we will see that whether the third cousin wrote it or not...

gdpit_com_96762788_40.gif

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Glad I saw this important information, now I'll sleep better tonight. I'm sure if she has a third cousin somewhere in a snit over something she said we'll see that too.Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@jfpinlvn wrote:

........reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.’

IDENTITY POLITICS:

a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

I think Donald Harris was talking about you jfp, "in the pursuit of identity politics" - with "the fraudulent stereotype"....So stop, "jokingly or not" throwing shade on a family whose deceased ancestors are likely more than thilled with the successes of Kamala and her family.

Reading further into your link:  Since I wrote “How to potentially become a marijuana millionaire, albeit carefully,” a lot of money has been made in marijuana stocks by following money flows and ignoring company earnings. The Arora Report’s track record of success in marijuana stocks is easily verifiable. Let’s examine the current money flows with the help of a chart to help marijuana investors.  Just sayin.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Kamala Harris’s dad on her pot-smoking comment:

Message 7 of 7

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-t...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.