Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Kudos
Views

Re: Kamala Harris checkered past

Message 1 of 51

Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 51

Image result for judge judy gifs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 51

See! Even Judge Judy agrees

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 51

Image result for judge judy gifs

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 51

Rker wrote-But ahead please, be brave and say what you mean, perhaps they will kick you out forever from this message board.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You only wish ! It was your words I was commenting on so if you are now embarrassed by them, it is your problem.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 51

Hi all,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 51

Image result for judge judy gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 51

@easyed598 wrote:

Rker wrote-You bet darling anything to enhance women's power  LOL-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There is a phrase and a name that  could be used for this kind of thinking but it would probably get me banned, but thanks for being honest.

LOL  so, you arfe now trying to preach morality to me? and you have no idea of who I am?  I believe you simply decide who is the posseror of morality and who isen't but I guess that I really couldn't care less about what opinion you seem to have. because only the people that I respect have the power to  feel dissapointed about me.
But ahead please, be brave and say what you mean, perhaps they will kick you out forever from this message board.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 51

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for banging head on wall

Heh. 

"Heh is defined as a way to show surprise, amusement or questioning."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 51

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for banging head on wall

Heh. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors