Kamala Harris' campaign slams online attacks on her race

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kamala Harris' campaign slams online attacks on her race

Message 51 of 53

Racists like Don Trump jr. who post their concern about Ms Harris on-line sure seem to expose themselves quite willingly. Why are they so concerned about her race/nationality?  Is this "Christ-like" behavior?  Hardly!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Kamala Harris' campaign slams online attacks on her race

Message 52 of 53

@KidBoy2 

What!

What pictures of Kamala have you looking at...and why does this matter?

Did you support trump’s birtherism claims against Obama?

don jr knew exactly what he was doing, throw out a false accusation, retract it, and have the base feed on it. To create a false front larger issue to hide behind. 

This seems to be repubs policy, have no good issues to support other than spreading lies, false accusations, and try 

to falsely belittle others!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Kamala Harris' campaign slams online attacks on her race

Message 53 of 53

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/29/politics/kamala-harris-responds-donald-trump-jr-race-african-american...

Part of the link...

Washington (CNN)Sen. Kamala Harris pushed back Saturday against online attacks about her race, comparing the latest jabs to racism faced by former President Barack Obama, as fellow 2020 candidates rallied to her defense.

During Thursday's Democratic presidential debate, Donald Trump Jr. retweeted to his millions of followers a Harris critic who took issue with her identity.
"Kamala Harris is *not* an American Black. She is half Indian and half Jamaican," the critic, who identified as African American, wrote. "I'm so sick of people robbing American Blacks (like myself) of our history. It's disgusting. Now using it for debate time at #DemDebate2? These are my people not her people. Freaking disgusting."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is she Black like she says?  

Me thinks she should have stated she is a person of color. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors