KROGER/FRED MEYER WON'T SELL GUNS TO UNDER 21

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: KROGER/FRED MEYER WON'T SELL GUNS TO UNDER 21

Message 1 of 3

What is amusing it that the ignoble donald supporters here would automatically support such activities under the guise of neo-liberalism  / free market claims.    They now have to argue that the free-market should be regulated.     Which is why they are hiding from this and Donald's own talking point from yesterday - end due process.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: KROGER/FRED MEYER WON'T SELL GUNS TO UNDER 21

Message 2 of 3

@alferdpackerwrote:

Kroger-owned Fred Meyer stores won't sell guns to anyone under 21 years old - Mar. 1, 2018 

Later today I will find the corporate office number for Kroger, call them, and tell them that they have my support. I would suggest that all Americans who know and understand the danger of children owning weapons do the same, While encouraging the company to ban sales of semi automatic weapons.

It must be understood that the female brain is not fully developed until the age of 21–the male brain isn’t fully developed until the age of 25.  That means that the ability to make sound decisions and the ability to understand the full consequences of actions is not there until 21and 25 respectively.

Thanks AP for this post!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

KROGER/FRED MEYER WON'T SELL GUNS TO UNDER 21

Message 3 of 3
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors