Social Butterfly

KELLY ANNE CONWAY LEAVING TRUMP

For "family reasons. less drama, more mama" says her.

What a crock.

When someone who supports Trumps incarceration of children at the border, suddenly gets all family, something is up.

Who is going to speak at the RNC, Steve Bannon?

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

What a crock.

When someone who supports Trumps incarceration of children at the border, suddenly gets all family, something is up.

You bet ..... About a month ago, Trump threatened Kellyanne with her job if she didn't put her husband George (founder of The Lincoln Project) on a leash!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

KELLY ANNE CONWAY LEAVING TRUMP

Think their children rebelled.

Social Butterfly

One child/teen is a major poster on Tik Tok, which Trump hates and wants to ban in the US.

That might have something to do with it.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

And you got the husband who is/was in charge of the Lincoln Project.

Trump cant handle disrespect in the "family", even his own.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

All is not copacetic nor has it been for awhile at the Conway family homestead.  Their 15-yr. old daughter had tweeted she is seeking emancipation.  Yep, sounds like time to focus on the kids, although it may be too late.

Honored Social Butterfly

Could be the family thing, and that’s to be considered. 
But, could this be the start of departures from the trump administration? Over the next four months, trump will be fueling a very large political, Constitutional firestorm...are there any folks around trump which may consider getting out now, before the fire engulfs them? 

As for the rest of us, time to get out our fire gear!

Honored Social Butterfly

Could be family - 15 year old daughter asking Judge to rule she's emancipated sounds like some serious problems at home. On the other hand, job prospects past 20 Jan 2021 lookin' kinda sparse, so could also be professional. Then there's the easy answer involving shrewd rodents and un-seaworthy vessels.

Social Butterfly

She could always open a day care center next to Joan Crawford's, down the street from the Teddy Kennedy driving school for young women.

Honored Social Butterfly

I am betting Trump offered George a couple of million to back off on the Lincoln project and Kelly Anne quitting was part of the deal.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva   That maybe what you think but I happen to know George and he is an honorable man. so please do not try to spread fake news. 
This was a family decision that probably was made in order to save their marriage.  

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

The late night comedians are all sad this morning!
Honored Social Butterfly

Finally they both realized that if their kids could not united  them they should call it quits. I still have a feeling that eventually this marriage will not survive  but time will tell

no name
Silver Conversationalist

Who took care of her kids in the spring, when schools were shut down? 

----------------------------------------------------

That's what nannies are for.

No, no, wait, nannies are for common folk.  In their case I'm thinking au pair.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

All her departure means is that the rats are leaving a sinking ship.

The flood of rats will be self evident once the convention is over and Republican candidates start to finally realize that hitching their wagon to a failed, criminal president won't further their career.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

I suspect this is a marriage saving move as they are both stepping away from the arena.  I am enough of a liberal to hope it means she can see the RNC is going to be a  manure show and wants to get as far away from it as possible.  She may also know of some of Trump's reelection strategies like shutting down the USPS and does not want to be defending herself in court for years after the election. 

I will miss her. How can forget "Alternate Facts"?

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

What a crock.

Who is going to speak at the RNC, Steve Bannon?

Nah, she'll still be speaking Wednesday night.  She'll be leaving at the end of the month.

Hubbie George is also stepping back from the Lincoln Project and taking a break from Twitter.

Read all about it at the Washington Post.

Social Butterfly

Right, she will be gone in 7 days.

Social Butterfly

No doubt going to the failing Fox news where everyone who leaves Trump has a job, unless they go to prision.

Honored Social Butterfly

I believe her.  Husband George is stepping away from The Lincoln Project also for family reasons.  They have four kids, tweens & teens, who will be will be starting their new school year - remotely.  They are fortunate parents being able to stay home with them.

Honored Social Butterfly

List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations.

The list is too long, so I'll just post the link...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

Social Butterfly

Who took care of her kids in the spring, when schools were shut down? 

Honored Social Butterfly

BUH BYE

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Social Butterfly

Why would she not stick with a man she has so vehemently supported for 3 years plus, and leave two months before and election?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png