From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: KEEPS GETTING SHADIER

Message 1 of 11

Scout-When he recused himself, Sessions actually did the right thing both morally and legally. dumb donnie hates when someone acts like that, never happens in his house, business, presidency, or social interactions with women. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11
Who is Lemontop?
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Who is Lemontop?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Lemontop hired Sessons because he figured a former KKK would be a loyal lapdog, but then Sessions grew a spine and recused himself from the Russia investigation so now Der Trumper wants to send him to "Camp" - yeah, one of THOSE "camps". He just can't believe theres so many people working in Government who put the Nation ahead of his brand, and its driving him crazy..er.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

rj72135989:  Grifters gotta grift.

Well, at least they're good at something Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Exxon Mobil CEO & Secretary of State Tillerson may suddenly lose interest in this Secretary nonsense !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Rj--Well said! A thousand kudos to you!!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

It was reported today that Tillerson decided to take a little vacation and is unavailable. I don't believe in coincidences and I find the timing odd since today the House passed a Bill increasing sanctions on Russia and denying Trump the ability to remove them without Congress approval. IC people have been saying that removing sanctions has been a top Putin priority, needed for an oil deal with Exxon worth $500 billion to Exxon and who-knows-how-much to Trump's private offshore accounts. I think Trump and his family are the most corrupt residents of WH ever. Grifters gotta grift.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

mandm--Amazing--I just voiced interest in another thread the cost of selling one's soul.  Now we have the answer.  Slime seems to be in an inordinate amount of abundance in this WH.  Hope that it can removed after the liar in chief has been removed, I hear it smells and clings to things like, well, a cancer. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

If Der Trumper had stayed a Democrat, this latest connection would've blown the RW CTs into low earth orbit. First we have Lemontop in hock to the Russain Oligarch/Mob/Government for BILLIONS, now he brings in his buddy who "owes" the Commie Chinese another planeload of bucks, and the World Communist Conspiricy has taken over the White House!!! O...M...G... indeed.

But now Donny is a GOPer, so not a peep from his legion of lemmings.

Crimes of a President are ALL "Political" simply because the only way to punish said crimes is POLITICAL. You cannot arrest a sitting President, so first you have to unseat him, and THAT is 100% POLITICAL, which will never happen as long as mindless Republican drones control the House and conniving Republican Oligarchs rule the Senate. So we need a POLITICAL solution November 2018.

In the meantime we can all sit around a watch as Republicans sell us out to the only other Super powers while they badmouth the Nations who have been our allies from before we were the United States (France) to those who came to our defense IMMEDIATELY after 9/11 - the rest of NATO. Nice job Hillary Haters.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors