Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Justice Dept. Lawyer said Russia had Trump "over a barrel".

Message 71 of 74
and why he will fight like hell NOT to release them! Great post OS.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 74

According to the movie version, Deep Throat told Woodward and Bernstein to "FOLLOW THE MONEY". They did, and brought down a totally corrupt administration.

Today, Mueller (and everybody else) needs to FOLLOW THE DEBT to bring down an infinitely more corrupt adminsitration.

Brief timeline:

Early 1990's, Der Trumper (DT) cannot even get junk bond financing for his realestate and other schemes BECAUSE he is judged unlikely to ever pay it back.

In 1996, DT takes his act to Russia, gets permission to hawk his brand there, and SHAZAM he's got loads of credit, begins building and selling condos all over Russia. This is the same time the Director General of the KGB is also the President of the largest bank in Russia VEB - guy named Vladamir Putin.

In 2002, funding for Trump's Tower in Toronto magically appears via his partner Leib Waldman who gets the money thru VEB. Waldman is a fugitive who fled to Canada to escape prison time for confessing to embezzlement and bank fraud in the US.

In 2008, Deutsche Bank (DB) makes available $685Million to DT who STILL can't get junkbond funding anywhere else. DT remains awash in DB loans and today still owes them over $350 Million.

2015 DB investigated for MASSIVE money laundering for Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government (often these are the same person). Convicted of money laundering AND their part in fixing mortgage interest rates which abetted jrbush's deregulation of Banksters and Wall Street, leading to the Great Republican Depression of 2008. DB's main partner in the money laundering: VEB.

2016, Jared obtains funding ($285Million) to bail out his family real estate business from VEB, DBs partner in the money laundring.

2017 Under Obama, DB slapped by US DOJ with $7.2BILLION in fines for their part in the mortgage meltdown of 2008.

2018 DT orders DOJ to grant DB a "reprieve" so they don't have to pay the $7.2 Billion penalties for their criminal activity. No word on how DT's massive debt to DB may have been effected, but IT would be reflected in DT's TAX RETURNS.

NOW can you see why DT's tax returns are important in assessing his "relationship" with Russia?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 74

@Tom5678 wrote:

Russian intel believed it had Trump "over a barrel" during the 2016 Presidential campaign. This is what lawmakers were told by a senior Justice Dept. lawyer. Bruce Ohr learned that information over a breakfast meeting he had with Christopher Steele in a breakfast meeting in 2016.

All I can add to this is, well, it sure shows!!!!!!!!! Putin and Russian intel made a spectacular their pick of Donald Trump. Just spectacular. If I am Putin I am thinking so far he has even exceeded their expectations.....

note: I saw a headline online this morning, where for some reason, Chuck Todd thinks there could be a Mueller probe bomb that goes off later today. He didn't say what he bases this on, but you may want to get the popcorn ready, just in case!!! We shall see........

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/justice-department-lawyer-said-russia-had-donald-trump-over-a-barr...

@Tom5678—Thank you for this article, but  did anyone with functioning brain cells need Mr. Ohr to tell us this??? In EVERYTHING THE HYENA does or says with regard to Putin and Russia, it is obvious he is the puppet of Putin.

On a lighter note, the popcorn is popping away as we speak!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Justice Dept. Lawyer said Russia had Trump "over a barrel".

Message 74 of 74

Russian intel believed it had Trump "over a barrel" during the 2016 Presidential campaign. This is what lawmakers were told by a senior Justice Dept. lawyer. Bruce Ohr learned that information over a breakfast meeting he had with Christopher Steele in a breakfast meeting in 2016.

All I can add to this is, well, it sure shows!!!!!!!!! Putin and Russian intel made a spectacular their pick of Donald Trump. Just spectacular. If I am Putin I am thinking so far he has even exceeded their expectations.....

note: I saw a headline online this morning, where for some reason, Chuck Todd thinks there could be a Mueller probe bomb that goes off later today. He didn't say what he bases this on, but you may want to get the popcorn ready, just in case!!! We shall see........

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/arts/justice-department-lawyer-said-russia-had-donald-trump-over-a-barr...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors