Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Justice Dept. Lawyer said Russia had Trump "over a barrel".

Message 1 of 74

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   Finally, just as with all criminal investigations, the Mueller team will investigate any federal crimes they uncover during the process..

That's the part that sticks in their craw. They think it's very unfair to investigate a crook like Trump with that mandate since it's a sure thing he'll be nailed on all sorts of things that aren't related to Russia.

That may frighten the GOPerLords, but what TERRIFIES them is the fact Mueller will uncover the treason they have committed to put their dupes in office at every level of Government. Those previously non-voting dolts the KGB hurded to the polls did not just vote for lil donny - they voted a straight Republican ticket and drove hundreds of otherwise unelectible racist, sexist ninnies into office.  The Republican Party sold out AMERICA at every level so they could seize power they will only use to further enrich the rich and punish the rest.

Defeat Russia VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

I confess, scout - I voted for Trump so he would take your money and give it to me. But, alas, I haven't seen it yet. Could you just by-pass DC and send me a check?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 74

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:   Finally, just as with all criminal investigations, the Mueller team will investigate any federal crimes they uncover during the process..

That's the part that sticks in their craw. They think it's very unfair to investigate a crook like Trump with that mandate since it's a sure thing he'll be nailed on all sorts of things that aren't related to Russia.

That may frighten the GOPerLords, but what TERRIFIES them is the fact Mueller will uncover the treason they have committed to put their dupes in office at every level of Government. Those previously non-voting dolts the KGB hurded to the polls did not just vote for lil donny - they voted a straight Republican ticket and drove hundreds of otherwise unelectible racist, sexist ninnies into office.  The Republican Party sold out AMERICA at every level so they could seize power they will only use to further enrich the rich and punish the rest.

Defeat Russia VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 74

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

And there ya go - it's all about "Get Trump by any means necessary".

And there ya' go, it's all about defending trump at all costs and never, ever criticizing anything that trump does, says, or tweets.

What has defining the Mueller mandate to do with the obsessing over criticism of the President?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 74

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

And there ya' go, it's all about defending trump at all costs and never, ever criticizing anything that trump does, says, or tweets.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 74

@Panjandrum wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK, instead of cleverly changing the subject again, please tell us if I said anything wrong below.

The mission of the Mueller Team is to investigate the alledged interference of Russians into the 2016 Presidential election. As part of that mandate, they will investigate any Trump campaign members alledged cooperation and conspiracy to impact the election with the Russians. 

Finally, just as with all criminal investigations, the Mueller team will investigate any federal crimes they uncover during the process.. Prosecutors do not ignore crimes because they weren't listed as part of the initial investigation. Trump Cult members cannot grasp that concept.

Hey, "us", ct would like me to explain what is wrong with his interpretation of Mueller's mandate. You will be happy to hear that ct is right, ostensibly (from the first part) it has to do with Russian meddling in our elections and by the time you get to the third part you come to the meat of the matter - "Get Trump by any means necessary".

I don't know about any imaginary "cult" members but I fully grasp that.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 74

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Justice Dept. Lawyer said Russia had Trump "over a barrel".

Message 8 of 74

RK, instead of cleverly changing the subject again, please tell us if I said anything wrong below.

The mission of the Mueller Team is to investigate the alledged interference of Russians into the 2016 Presidential election. As part of that mandate, they will investigate any Trump campaign members alledged cooperation and conspiracy to impact the election with the Russians. 

Finally, just as with all criminal investigations, the Mueller team will investigate any federal crimes they uncover during the process.. Prosecutors do not ignore crimes because they weren't listed as part of the initial investigation. Trump Cult members cannot grasp that concept.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 74

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK does it again, he changes the meaning of what I said. One of these days, RK will NOT try to change what I write, but I don't know when that will be. 

rk is accurately stating what is in the Mueller mandate. If that is in conflict with ct's copy&paste memes, that is hardly the fault of rk.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 74
No you are correct my friend, Trump cult members are blind deaf and dumb to any facts related to the Russia probe, and will ignore and deny any charges which will most likely be brought against Trump.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors