Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Just asking

Message 11 of 28

Can rk9152 provide irrefutable proof to support his "I don't think so"?

Nope - he can't - no matter how much he tries - and no matter how many bogus right wing prump/tutin leaning bumfodder propaganda rags are cited... 

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Is this site just a Democratic agenda site? If it is....I"m deleting my membership!!!

As a conservative, I do my part to resist the "resistance" (the left).

Just to point out facts because conservatives are so allergic to them.  The resistance movement is made up of a far wider swath of America than just "the left".  We have the "never Trump" portion of the Republican party. We have conservative women who came out by the millions to protest Trump's chauvinist attitudes. We have scientists, academics, and academic administrators who came out in the millions to protest Trump's disbelief of science. We have millions of conservative Christians who came out to protest Trump's moral ambiguity by cheating on his wife and defrauding vendors.  

Frankly, I can't wait for next summer's protests so I can continue the civil conversations I had with new conservative friends. 

No question about it - there are many leftist academic administrators (using their positions to indoctrinating educate indoctrinate our youth).

Now about those millions of Conservative Christians protesting the President cheating on his wife - where and when was that demonstration??

6 Nov 2018 at every ballot box in the Nation.

Can you provide stats as to the religious nd ideological bent of voters? Party of registration is available, but belief systems, I don't think so, Tim.

Republicans got 10% FEWER Fundamentalist votes in 2018 than they did in 2016. Of the Fundies who voted GOPer, over half are over 65 and will die soon. the whole Fundie movmemet is in trouble because their young people are leaving the church, mostly because of the extremist views on Women and LGTBQs. The stats are there for anyone who uses nonFox sources of information and all show the GOPers have LOST the culture wars. Their persistance in voting every election will keep the appearance of power for one or two more elections, but after that, it's all over but the shoutin' for joy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Is this site just a Democratic agenda site? If it is....I"m deleting my membership!!!

Just to point out facts because conservatives are so allergic to them.  The resistance movement is made up of a far wider swath of America than just "the left".  We have the "never Trump" portion of the Republican party. We have conservative women who came out by the millions to protest Trump's chauvinist attitudes. We have scientists, academics, and academic administrators who came out in the millions to protest Trump's disbelief of science. We have millions of conservative Christians who came out to protest Trump's moral ambiguity by cheating on his wife and defrauding vendors.  

Frankly, I can't wait for next summer's protests so I can continue the civil conversations I had with new conservative friends. 

No question about it - there are many leftist academic administrators (using their positions to indoctrinating educate indoctrinate our youth).

Now about those millions of Conservative Christians protesting the President cheating on his wife - where and when was that demonstration??

Can you provide stats as to the religious nd ideological bent of voters? Party of registration is available, but belief systems, I don't think so, Tim.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

No question about it - there are many leftist academic administrators (using their positions to indoctrinating educate our youth).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

No question about it - there are many leftist academic administrators (using their positions to indoctrinating our youth).

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

The "never Trump" swath of the Republican Party are typically called RINOs but the resistance is made up of leftists from the far left to the RINO type.  I can't wait for your protests containing radical left and the mildly left.  Perhaps by then, Trump will have them located on the other side of his newly built wall!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

@DennisS829797 wrote:

To a large extent you have described the people posting here. And then there is the occasional poster who just insults (I guess you saw an example). But there are also some rational people posting here.

Consider it as a "good act" by staying and helping the left on the path to wisdom (Conservatism).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Yawn - whatever...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views