Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Just asking

Message 1 of 28

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Is this site just a Democratic agenda site? If it is....I"m deleting my membership!!!

Only 25.7% of American voters voted for trump - a delusional crackpot minority.

The 74.3% of American voters that did NOT vote for trump - and may well NEVER vote for trump appear to have and hold somewhat different opinions - as shown by the over 50% disapproval ratings and under 40% approval ratings that have consistently occurred...

The midterm elections showed that growing disapproval quite clearly.

We need mandatory voting.

I understand that there is a system of government that has that.

Yes - as a matter of verifiable fact - there are twenty two of them - unless one is gullible and a believer in the republican/trump supporting pack of lies...

44>45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Is this site just a Democratic agenda site? If it is....I"m deleting my membership!!!

The 74.3% of American voters that did NOT vote for trump - and may well NEVER vote for trump appear to have and hold somewhat different opinions - as shown by the over 50% disapproval ratings and under 40% approval ratings that have consistently occurred...

I understand that there is a system of government that has that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Will those with false assumption nonsense change their mind when the find out that their assumptions are wrong?    https://modernfarmer.com/2017/12/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-worker-visa-process-explained/

Do you think trump supporters go to links and actually read what's in them? I don't think you expect them to, but you at least give them the opportunity. But then ..........  often ya' can't lead a horse to water .........

Do you have any ideas as to the improvements the visa program needs or are you just kudo hunting by insulting fellow posters?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

@afisher wrote:

Will those with false assumption nonsense change their mind when the find out that their assumptions are wrong?    https://modernfarmer.com/2017/12/h-2a-temporary-agricultural-worker-visa-process-explained/

Agreed - the program needs and has needed updating for a long, long time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

As a conservative, I do my part to resist the "resistance" (the left).

Just to point out facts because conservatives are so allergic to them.  The resistance movement is made up of a far wider swath of America than just "the left".  We have the "never Trump" portion of the Republican party. We have conservative women who came out by the millions to protest Trump's chauvinist attitudes. We have scientists, academics, and academic administrators who came out in the millions to protest Trump's disbelief of science. We have millions of conservative Christians who came out to protest Trump's moral ambiguity by cheating on his wife and defrauding vendors.  

Frankly, I can't wait for next summer's protests so I can continue the civil conversations I had with new conservative friends. 

No question about it - there are many leftist academic administrators (using their positions to indoctrinating educate indoctrinate our youth).

Now about those millions of Conservative Christians protesting the President cheating on his wife - where and when was that demonstration??

6 Nov 2018 at every ballot box in the Nation.

Can you provide stats as to the religious nd ideological bent of voters? Party of registration is available, but belief systems, I don't think so, Tim.

Republicans got 10% FEWER Fundamentalist votes in 2018 than they did in 2016. Of the Fundies who voted GOPer, over half are over 65 and will die soon. the whole Fundie movmemet is in trouble because their young people are leaving the church, mostly because of the extremist views on Women and LGTBQs. The stats are there for anyone who uses nonFox sources of information and all show the GOPers have LOST the culture wars. Their persistance in voting every election will keep the appearance of power for one or two more elections, but after that, it's all over but the shoutin' for joy.

Again - your made up world. Do you have anything to support your story?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@alferdpacker wrote:

@DennisS829797 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@DennisS829797 wrote:

44>45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@afisher wrote:

Do you think trump supporters go to links and actually read what's in them? I don't think you expect them to, but you at least give them the opportunity. But then ..........  often ya' can't lead a horse to water .........

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@DennisS829797 wrote:

Hmmm .................. I thought it was a trump supporter agenda site, you know confusion, chaos, deception, and distraction.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views