Regular Social Butterfly

Just another thread to show ones insane hate for President Trump

Deleted by author...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Not so much hate for Trump but a serious hate for people who kill 200K Americans by pretending not to know...........what they actually do know. Just because Trump is the only person who falls into that category is not OUR fault. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Are any right wingers here regretful that tRump has spread this to so many others?  11 have now tested positive that attended the debate where trump was talking loudly almost the entire time, spewing droplets everywhere.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

Just to point out, the only reason we know about Trump is that Bloomberg outted Hicks on being positive.  This raises an interesting thought. Could Trump have known he was positive the night of the debate and THAT is why he was acting more irrational than usual?

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@Richva 

Just an opinion on my part but, hours before Hope Hicks positive diagnosis he had dined with major campaign donors, no doubt a press the flesh mask less meeting.

It is what it is, contact tracing will be fun, depending upon who and how many are released to NJ officials, and who they’ve played with since. 100 people attended and not all from Jersey, potus was lethargic at event according to HuffPost (google it, impossible to link from app tonight).

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Wenesday, trump was here in the area pressing flesh at a $200,000 per couple private fundraising event on Lake Minnetonka.  The guest list has been requested by the MN Dept of Heath to do contact tracing....

"Republican Party Chair Jennifer Carnahan said due to a busy campaign schedule, she was not in contact with Trump ahead of his Duluth rally, and she did not attend a private fundraiser he held at a Lake Minnetonka home earlier that day at the home of Martin Davis, a prominent GOP donor and a member of a wealthy Minnesota family with a number of businesses, including Cambria USA, a quartz countertop maker. Calls and e-mails to the company were not immediately returned."

Prominent Minnesota Republicans in quarantine, seeking COVID-19 tests after Trump visit 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump has relocated from the WH to Walter Reed.  He has also stopped Tweeting.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

Last night there was a Dr. on TV who works with the virus. He gave a report on the President based on what was know then. He went on to give some things we should look for to happen.

He said based on the early report the President would most likely stay and recover at the WH since they have a very good medical set up. It is like a small hospital.

He told us they would monitor his oxygen level in his blood. He showed us the device they use. It fits over the finger and gives a reading.

He said if the oxygen level starts to drop that would be bad sign and they will move the President to a Hospital like Walter Reed since the drop indicates there could be a need to use a ventilator and the WH does not have one.

Well we see the President in Walter Reed this evening so it looks like what the Dr. was warning about might have happened.  Time will tell but the signs are telling us it could be getting worse.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Last night there was a Dr. on TV who works with the virus. He gave a report on the President based on what was know then. He went on to give some things we should look for to happen.

He said based on the early report the President would most likely stay and recover at the WH since they have a very good medical set up. It is like a small hospital.

He told us they would monitor his oxygen level in his blood. He showed us the device they use. It fits over the finger and gives a reading.

He said if the oxygen level starts to drop that would be bad sign and they will move the President to a Hospital like Walter Reed since the drop indicates there could be a need to use a ventilator and the WH does not have one.

Well we see the President in Walter Reed this evening so it looks like what the Dr. was warning about might have happened.  Time will tell but the signs are telling us it could be getting worse.

The Dr. also told us that if the President got worse in the hospital from still lower oxygen in his blood they would use the drug we learn they have used on him.

By the Dr. the next step could be the some type of breathing assist devise.

There was another Dr. on TV who handles the virus who said based on what we heard early last evening the death rate for a person over 70 with the conditions the President has was between 5 and 12%.  Time will tell.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Disgusting, I have nothing more to say to any of you dems, that have responded on this post, regarding my President.

Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal posted..

I have nothing more to say to any of you dems, that have responded on this post, regarding my President.

I do, sincerely, pray that karma doesn't bite any of you in the butt...because despite any and all precautions taken, it can happen to any of us. That's life.

============================================================

I also am done with this thread, but it was telling what the left on this board posted, hate and no class are just two words that describes them.
Honored Social Butterfly

kidboy wrote ip: I do, sincerely, pray that karma doesn't bite any of you in the butt...because despite any and all precautions taken, it can happen to any of us. That's life.

Karma is a bummer fer ser, but doing everything possible to encourage the rapid spread of a deadly disease across America and then getting the disease yourself while cocooned it a protective shell of daily tests and seeing no one but screened visitors is more "stupid things happen to stupid people" than karma.

While I wish no one would get Covid, not even the one doing the most to spread it, I also think of all the innocent lives that are being saved because he's not holding his Covid-Clusters aka Toad rallies.

Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I also am done with this thread, but it was telling what the left on this board posted, hate and no class....gee, just like the Right wingers bashing BLM and applauding the Police for shooting unarmed minorities....it's telling!  Now they fein sympatjy for "fellow humans"....are just two two?words that describes them.

Honored Social Butterfly

3 hr 43 min ago

October 2, 2020

Two more Covid-19 cases reported at the White House, according to memo

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-coronavirus-positive/h_b1d31a097a5d9158ce3d98600cc8608d

Honored Social Butterfly

sunluvngal posted..

Prayers for our President and others... I posted this last night and just found out this morning that Melania and the president both tested positive. Praying God bless them both and as always the world.:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks that there is a poster that shows class that is lacking in every post from the left.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Thanks that there is a poster that shows class that is lacking in every post from the left.

Actually, CLASS is not mocking those that wear masks and not mocking those that advise against huge gatherings.

SWAMPY DON did both and deserves whatever he gets from the cavalier attitude he has exhibited toward this deadly disease.

His cavalier attitude is a slap in the face to all that have been affected by the disease, be it illness of their own or illness of a relative or, God forbid, the loss of a relative.

This sorry excuse for a leader has now gone one step too far and will be paying the price, whatever it is.

Better hope he is one of the lucky ones.

I feel sorry for him.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

Actually, CLASS is not mocking those that wear masks and not mocking those that advise against huge gatherings.

SWAMPY DON did both and deserves whatever he gets from the cavalier attitude he has exhibited toward this deadly disease.

His cavalier attitude is a slap in the face to all that have been affected by the disease, be it illness of their own or illness of a relative or, God forbid, the loss of a relative.

nctarheel posted..

This sorry excuse for a leader has now gone one step too far and will be paying the price, whatever it is.

Better hope he is one of the lucky ones

===================================================

Thanks, you just proved what I posted.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Thanks, you just proved what I posted.

You are correct.

I have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this President mocked masks, mocked expert's directions regarding large crowds, and mocked the seriousness of the disease itself.......

..... AND NOW HE IS PAYING THE PRICE FOR DOING THOSE CLASS-LESS THINGS!!!!!

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Regular Social Butterfly

Deleted by poster...

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

I guess the hate for this President runs even deeper than I realized. Actually I hate no one and resent the false accusation/assumption. The responses to this about our president and now his wife are underwhelming. You don't seem overwhelmed, you are responding in the same way you always do. But it says a lot about the posters none of whom wished him or the First Lady well. I will say that it's no surprise that he caught the virus, but I never know when to believe him or not because he lies so much

From the responses, I don't think anybody has a right to talk about the president. Funny, but I heard far worse comments from the far right when Obama was in office, did you object to any of them? Doesn't say much for character, the total lack of empathy for another human being. That's what I thought about far right wingers posting pictures of nooses and the Obamas with ape faces back when Obama was in office. I heard no right wingers here admonishing others for those postings.

And please don't make any return response to this talking This is a public forum so you can certainly expect responses about how awful he is then he should start acting differently, ya' think? , or how he should set an example. Oh but he does "set an example", a very bad one. This is about you not him. But I thought this topic was about tRump? Perhaps he should have listened to the scientists and pandemic experts, worn a mask, and promoted mask wearing to the entire public.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:

This is about you not him. But I thought this topic was about tRump? Perhaps he should have listened to the scientists and pandemic experts, worn a mask, and promoted mask wearing to the entire public.

The biggliest VIRUS news of its attack ~ is not about "him"? 

Denial, distract & blame STILL exist!  Clung to like rats cling to soggy debris from the burned out, sinking shipwreck.  "The issue here is YOU."  That's diabolical and... it's not going to fly.

Military and law enforcement are not going to take the heat their commander just poured on their heads.  Huggy, kissy close up dangers that they are.  Threw em under his, I got sick, covid bus.

We've witnessed enough of all he touches is destroyed.  No more chances. 

The countdown to the election seemingly has Karma wielding her magnificent powers.  You've all seen rumpduddle's image as a golden warrior on the rampage?  That's how I see Karma, and she's smiling, just doing her job keeping balance.... and she's real.  As opposed to the fake donald his cult worships.

Honored Social Butterfly

The biggliest VIRUS news of its attack ~ is not about "him"?

Denial, distract & blame STILL exist! Clung to like rats cling to soggy debris from the burned out, sinking shipwreck. "The issue here is YOU." That's diabolical and... it's not going to fly.

Military and law enforcement are not going to take the heat their commander just poured on their heads. Huggy, kissy close up dangers that they are. Threw em under his, I got sick, covid bus.

We've witnessed enough of all he touches is destroyed. No more chances.

Oceanflower posted...

The countdown to the election seemingly has Karma wielding her magnificent powers. You've all seen rumpduddle's image as a golden warrior on the rampage? That's how I see Karma, and she's smiling, just doing her job keeping balance.... and she's real. As opposed to the fake donald his cult worships.

======================================================

Thanks for your post.

You just proved what I posted about the left. That all they care about is bashing our President.

FYI Trump is a human and I care about ALL humans and you the loony left on this board seem to not care.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
FYI Trump is a human and I care about ALL humans and you the loony left on this board seem to not care.

I care about the US President being a responsible human being.  trumdley is not.  Admitting reality is not "bashing".  I imagine there is now a mobile clinic in the WH.  Sorry he's sick, had to cancel his calendar.  Other than a morning phone call re covid help for Seniors, whole day cancelled.  No am briefing.  Sure Kid, I care.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I care about the US President being a responsible human being.  trumdley is not.  Admitting reality is not "bashing".  I imagine there is now a mobile clinic in the WH.  Sorry he's sick, had to cancel his calendar.  Other than a morning phone call re covid help for Seniors, whole day cancelled.  No am briefing.  Sure Kid, I care.

No, he canceled the phone call about seniors, too.

Honored Social Butterfly

wrong again. I care about America, thats why I am supporting Biden/Harris.
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

And please don't make any return response to this talking about how awful he is, or how he should set an example. This is about you not him.

Trump should have set the correct example 8 months ago instead of denying that there was any danger. Trump's actions have placed many people in danger of passing the infection around and his denial has come back to haunt him.

I am not happy that he got COVID but he has no one but himself to blame.

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal posted..

And please don't make any return response to this talking about how awful he is, or how he should set an example. This is about you not him.

=========================================

It is. If you post it you own it!

It's pathetic that we have posters that are clicking their heels that Trump has COVID. It shows how much they care about a fellow human.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

It shows how much they care about a fellow human.

Bawahahaha....this trump jerk is the one who began calling "fellow humans", "Human Scum" for simply disagreeing with him.  And I don't recall ANY of his supporters here suggesting there was anything wrong with that or defending their fellow humans.  Am I mistaken?

Honored Social Butterfly

No, this is about a president without the sense God gave a goose who thought he could run around during a pandemic putting himself and others at risk of becoming ill. How many people who attended packed rallies without masks and no social distancing are now sick or even dead? I don't feel happy he's ill, but I'm not one bit surprised his own stupidity caught up with him.

Honored Social Butterfly

as well as KARMA!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png