Honored Social Butterfly

Just Trying to Help....

Today I had to go to the mall.

As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space. I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red! "Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I saw your Trump / Pence  bumper sticker, and I just assumed that you suffered from some sort of mental disorder."

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.

Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them out.

Be sure to vote in this election; have your voice heard!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:
"I'm not handicapped!".......I just assumed that you suffered from some sort of mental disorder."
What would cause her to stray away from morals, ethics, honesty, etc.?
Caught the trumpvirus?   At one of the what was it, 90 tralump rallies she'd attended?   Yes indeed.  There is something amuck with the gray matter and it is very, very sad.  What happens when he can't talk to them anymore?  I shudder to think.
Honored Social Butterfly

As you said, OC; what's WRONG with these people???

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

its called TCD. Trump Cult Disorder. LOL!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png