From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Jussie Smollett

Message 11 of 24

@Richva wrote:

I find it entertaining that the RWNJs believe this to be racism............Against which racial group? 

I'll give you two guesses. Do you have your white robe on?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 24

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Heard on the news that they cancelled his show. Maybe he can find work with Al Sharpton propagating hate.

So, what connection or similarity do you see between Smollett and Sharpton? What could possibly have made a connection between those two in your mind?

One concocted a scheme to insinuate that MAGA meant racism and the other concocted a story about Tawana Brawley meaning racism again. It isn't in my mind but certainly not in your mind. Both Smollett and Sharpton are bigots of the highest order.

Now you know.

Wearing one of those dorky red hats is a close second to wearing a white hood.  How did you decide either were bigots?  Do I have to purchase another dictionary subscription for the RWNJs here?

If you don't like the word "bigot", replace it with "racist" because that fits both elegantly . Research what each has done to make whites and blacks more friendly to each other.

I don't own one of those (dorky) red hats as you refer to them but I do respect the motto "make America great again" since it has slipped since Obama. You are the guys that wear the white hoods so I leave you to that department!

You finally said something that I agree with: America has slipped downward since Obama left office.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 24

I find it entertaining that the RWNJs believe this to be racism............Against which racial group? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 24

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

If you don't like the word "bigot", replace it with "racist" because that fits both elegantly . Research what each has done to make whites and blacks more friendly to each other.

I don't own one of those (dorky) red hats as you refer to them but I do respect the motto "make America great again" since it has slipped since Obama. You are the guys that wear the white hoods so I leave you to that department!

"One people, One country, One leader".  Another fun motto of the folks Trump calls "very fine people".  I hope the little Nazi's parents get counter sued.

Is that your motto for the klan?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 24

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

"One people, One country, One leader".  Another fun motto of the folks Trump calls "very fine people".  I hope the little Nazi's parents get counter sued.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 24

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Heard on the news that they cancelled his show. Maybe he can find work with Al Sharpton propagating hate.

So, what connection or similarity do you see between Smollett and Sharpton? What could possibly have made a connection between those two in your mind?

One concocted a scheme to insinuate that MAGA meant racism and the other concocted a story about Tawana Brawley meaning racism again. It isn't in my mind but certainly not in your mind. Both Smollett and Sharpton are bigots of the highest order.

Now you know.

Wearing one of those dorky red hats is a close second to wearing a white hood.  How did you decide either were bigots?  Do I have to purchase another dictionary subscription for the RWNJs here?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 24

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Now you know.

You do realize that the show was produced by FOX so Jessie was a FOX employee. Now we know FOX is right wing and has FOX News which is the voice and a controller of Trump, plus never does the truth come from them. They have had a lot of people leave FOX due to stretching things or breaking rules. Did you forget Bill O. There was some talk about having Smollett switch to FOX News where he can join the other commentators each evening in telling the enablers what they should know and talk about. He would fit in well with the current crew based on his what seem to be lies.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 24

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Now you know.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 24

Richva:   What could possibly have made a connection between those two in your mind?

Hilarious.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 24

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Now you know.

Neither will receive a standing ovation for improbing race relations. Quote the opposite.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors