Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 1 of 29

@patriciah559514 wrote:

Thank you! Appreciate your tips. I worked in computer systems for decades, and don't ever read instructions. To respond, usually I try to just copy the name of the person to whom I'm replying but this is easier. Thinks.   Yep, think I've found a few in the FFZ. Thanks again!

Excited to imagine who/what tomorrow morning indictments.

Welcome Patricia, hope you enjoy our forum. I hope you aren't expecting fact filled postings from the Right, there are some, but few and far in between. Facts are wasted on some posters here too, as are legitimate news sources, they call all of the major networks "fake news", just like Trump does.  I am looking forward to the indictment(s) being served tomorrow also, and the Right Wing Whine that will follow.

Happy posting !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 2 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I want to thank my buddy NH for making me LOL when he said, "Your list fits Democrats quite well!"

Please NH. It's true, the Dems are pretty low on the totem pole, but the Republicans are at the very bottom of the pole. We have an all Republican Federal government and they can't do anything significant.

One thing for sure, the list does fit Dems and others describing postings using RWNJ sources.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

@MIseker wrote:

@patriciah559514 wrote:

The Gateway Pundit?

I only got here yesterday but have to ask, are you the one who's been warned [apparently again] about trash-fake-news sources already?  

I will add, Julian Assange?

Welcome to the board. I like your style, regardless of agreement, it has a personal touch i like. lol. 

It might help ( me especially ) if you would address someone in your post. I am far from the best at posting a nonconfusing post, but the best way ( i think )  is to hit the reply button. slowly hit the quote button, then post under the post you were refering too. MY bad habit ( besides spouting nonsense to the  troll people) is NOT separating what I posted from what I replyied to..basically im to lazy ( alz? ) to move my cursor so a diffeent font or color is used for my reply. 

happy hunting..i see you have already realized a lot of topics here are in the FACT FREE ZONE. you will soon figure out who thos 5 people are lol.

Thank you! Appreciate your tips. I worked in computer systems for decades, and don't ever read instructions. To respond, usually I try to just copy the name of the person to whom I'm replying but this is easier. Thnks.   Yep, think I've found a few in the FFZ. Thanks again!

Excited to imagine who/what tomorrow morning indictments.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

Julian Assange has a track record of being 100% accurate...

Well if that is true he said he was approached by the Trump group and turned them down. That is right from your support article. Looks like you got a little mixed up as you now say Trumps people did it. Well in truth they did. Thanks for telling us that even if you do not understand that.

Now some more possible future news. Mike Pense VP under investigation for lying to the FBI over the Mike Flynn conspiracy to obstruct justice over Flynns ties to Turkey and Russia, violating the Logan Act.  Time will tell

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

Wait.........now they are taking their forecasts from Julian Assange?  OK NOW the Republican party should be worried. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@patriciah559514 wrote:

The Gateway Pundit?

I only got here yesterday but have to ask, are you the one who's been warned [apparently again] about trash-fake-news sources already?  

I will add, Julian Assange?

Welcome to the board. I like your style, regardless of agreement, it has a personal touch i like. lol. 

It might help ( me especially ) if you would address someone in your post. I am far from the best at posting a nonconfusing post, but the best way ( i think )  is to hit the reply button. slowly hit the quote button, then post under the post you were refering too. MY bad habit ( besides spouting nonsense to the  troll people) is NOT separating what I posted from what I replyied to..basically im to lazy ( alz? ) to move my cursor so a diffeent font or color is used for my reply. 

happy hunting..i see you have already realized a lot of topics here are in the FACT FREE ZONE. you will soon figure out who thos 5 people are lol.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

AWWWW NH ...I read your list as descriptors of 45's GOP. 

Sounds puuurfect. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

based on 45 & his crew's inaction and fraudulent actions [WhiteFishEnergy - see Zinke] in Puerto Rico, mass murder should be added to the list. Is it mass murder once it has gone beyond gross negligence?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

Does anyone think the 'split in the Democratic party' is worse than the GOP split among Bannonites, the old-white-guard,  and few smart normals left?

At least the Democrats are not calling for no health care, cuts to medicaid and medicare, huge budget expansion [to fund WHAT?], tax reform to benefit the upper 1%, destroying the national parks so 45's buddies can drill oil, ....etc etc etc

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

And, when you find yourself wondering [& hoping] that one indictment can include many names!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors