AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 11 of 29

The Gateway Pundit?

I only got here yesterday but have to ask, are you the one who's been warned [apparently again] about trash-fake-news sources already?  

I will add, Julian Assange?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 12 of 29

I want to thank my buddy NH for making me LOL when he said, "Your list fits Democrats quite well!"

Please NH. It's true, the Dems are pretty low on the totem pole, but the Republicans are at the very bottom of the pole. We have an all Republican Federal government and they can't do anything significant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 13 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Panj said, "

CriticalThinking:  The Democrats are indeed pathetic, but I'm trying to think of a word to describe the Republican Party which is far worse than pathetic. 

Here are a few to choose from:

Dishonest

incompetent

fringe

racist

liars

HYPOCRITES

Panj, I added one more adjective. I don't think we need to choose, let's use all of them.

Your list fits Democrats quite well!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Julian Assange: “Democrats Are on the Path to Oblivion” with Their “Collective Psychosis

Message 14 of 29

Panj said, "

CriticalThinking:  The Democrats are indeed pathetic, but I'm trying to think of a word to describe the Republican Party which is far worse than pathetic. 

Dishonest

incompetent

fringe

racist

liars

HYPOCRITES

Panj, I added one more adjective. I don't think we need to choose, let's use all of them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

WikiLeaks = Russian Intelligence ............. Zero Credibility

I'll let the investigation play out and see what happens.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

Dishonest

incompetent

fringe

racist

liars

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

jimc91: 

Why address the substance when a simpleton attack on the source expresses the depth of one's intelligence...

Because simpleton conspiracy opinions by a known liar invites scorn.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

@jimc91 wrote:

Too FUNNY!!

Why address the substance when a simpleton attack on the source expresses the depth of one's intelligence...

Go for it!!

LOL!!!

maybe a poster that relies on easily debunked sources should look into their own sources a it closer. WHenever I see a jimc topic..lol.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

The Democrats are indeed pathetic, but I'm trying to think of a word to describe the Republican Party which is far worse than pathetic.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

Julian Assange has a track record of being 100% accurate...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs