Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

249 Views
Message 11 of 31

@john258

Understand. Watched a program also that had a trump repub supporter on the panel. Everything always came back to Hillary, the Dems and Obama causing our current plight, blah, blah, blah, that trump has actually produced. 

They promote diversions from reality, and isn’t it that they follow trump by repeating the same lies and falsehoods over and over and over until the weak feeble minded supporters believe the false reality that they are being told is the truth and is reality. The act of dictatorial authoritarianism. It’s the truth because I say it is. 

Of course when we call them on it, they accuse us of lying, being liberal socialists, and blaming Hillary and Obama for our ills. But, in the final analysis, they are just trying to brainwash people...fortunately many of us resist and do not buy into their false narratives!

 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
238
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

238 Views
Message 12 of 31

@rk9152

Why for the dossier?

Once again:

It originated from a republican. 

It was an intelligence info document. 

Many items have a basis as real intelligence. 

It was not the reason for a FISA order.

Previous intelligence on carter page was the reason for the FISA order. 

So I guess this means Uranium One will be brought back too!!

 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
238
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
237
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

237 Views
Message 13 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, you say you “choose not to believe” anything from this source can you give an example of anything they have published on their official website that is false?

 

OR:

 

Is it that you simply do not like them because of what they publish?  

 

The suit has in fact been filed.  Help me understand your very illogical statement above.

 

 


JUDICIAL WATCH was created to harass HILLARY CLINTON.

 

THE STORM TROOPER magazine was created to harass JEWS.

 

The CENTER FOR PERPETUAL DIVERSITY was created to harass BLACKS.

 

If you want to believe organizations/publications with names like these, go ahead.

 

Their creation and growth is what's wrong with AMERICA today.

 

INDIVIDUAL-1'S philosophy has created a ripe environment for the growth of these entities......... and the people that believe them.

 

 


So you ignore my post and copy and paste your standard blurb completely unrelated. INTERPRETED AS:

 

You don't have an answer and don't care.  OK I get it so why bother?  Wasted bandwidth is shameful IMO...

 

 

 

 


I was watching TV this afternoon and it was a panel with a young Conservative member who is writing her own column as the right expert. There were a number of topics covered but one thing never changed. When it was her turn to speak on a question no matter what it was this was the subject she started off with. This subject had nothing todo with the topics being talked about. Now why would we see this topic coming from all far right all the time. Well it is clear now the leaders told all the followers talk about this subject and they do what they are told and that is why the far right enablers prove the experts correct all the time. They are so predictable.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
237
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

241 Views
Message 14 of 31

@williamb39198 wrote:

@jimc91

For the sites that NC brought forward, if they were to be truthful with their narrative and not promote false unproved accusations, it would help their credibility, wouldn’t it? Then again if they told the truth they would lose their followers, wouldn’t they?

And do you and rk agree that it would be good to go after republicans for their illegal activities, as Gruff stated?

 

Never Forget


Seeking data through the courts is hardly a bad thing. If the court agrees, why would you object?

 

As to them going after Republicans, how about Mueller looking into the Russian connections of Democrats including the Steele dossier.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
241
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

244 Views
Message 15 of 31

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, you say you “choose not to believe” anything from this source can you give an example of anything they have published on their official website that is false?

 

OR:

 

Is it that you simply do not like them because of what they publish?  

 

The suit has in fact been filed.  Help me understand your very illogical statement above.

 

 


JUDICIAL WATCH was created to harass HILLARY CLINTON.

 

THE STORM TROOPER magazine was created to harass JEWS.

 

The CENTER FOR PERPETUAL DIVERSITY was created to harass BLACKS.

 

If you want to believe organizations/publications with names like these, go ahead.

 

Their creation and growth is what's wrong with AMERICA today.

 

INDIVIDUAL-1'S philosophy has created a ripe environment for the growth of these entities......... and the people that believe them.

 

 


So you ignore my post and copy and paste your standard blurb completely unrelated. INTERPRETED AS:

 

You don't have an answer and don't care.  OK I get it so why bother?  Wasted bandwidth is shameful IMO...

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
249
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

249 Views
Message 16 of 31

@jimc91

For the sites that NC brought forward, if they were to be truthful with their narrative and not promote false unproved accusations, it would help their credibility, wouldn’t it? Then again if they told the truth they would lose their followers, wouldn’t they?

And do you and rk agree that it would be good to go after republicans for their illegal activities, as Gruff stated?

 

Never Forget

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
249
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
242
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

242 Views
Message 17 of 31

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, you say you “choose not to believe” anything from this source can you give an example of anything they have published on their official website that is false?

 

OR:

 

Is it that you simply do not like them because of what they publish?  

 

The suit has in fact been filed.  Help me understand your very illogical statement above.

 

 


JUDICIAL WATCH was created to harass HILLARY CLINTON.

 

THE STORM TROOPER magazine was created to harass JEWS.

 

The CENTER FOR PERPETUAL DIVERSITY was created to harass BLACKS.

 

If you want to believe organizations/publications with names like these, go ahead.

 

Their creation and growth is what's wrong with AMERICA today.

 

INDIVIDUAL-1'S philosophy has created a ripe environment for the growth of these entities......... and the people that believe them.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
242
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
241
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

241 Views
Message 18 of 31

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

After OUTING Judicial Watch for what it is on another thread I am amazed that one would use it again as a source.

 

Oh well??????


Does that mean they are not suing to get the documents? And does it call into question the content of such documents?


Why don't you read my post in the other thread?

 

Judicial Watch was CREATED to HARASS the Clinton's, the Obamas, and Hillary Clinton in particular. So if you want to believe a source CREATED to target certain people, have at it. I choose to NOT BELIEVE those type of sources.

 

If you do believe those type of sources, here are some others you may want to use as sources:

 

(1) Rush Limbaugh

(2) Alex Jones

(3) The Flat Earth Society

 

Information from Judicial Watch is basically totally false; not worth giving any credence to, at any time......... just like my three other source examples.


I'm not interested in your view of Limbaugh. This topic says they are seeking information. Does your negative views mean that they aren't trying to get the information or that we should not have access to the information?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
241
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
251
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

251 Views
Message 19 of 31

@nctarheel, you say you “choose not to believe” anything from this source can you give an example of anything they have published on their official website that is false?

 

OR:

 

Is it that you simply do not like them because of what they publish?  

 

The suit has in fact been filed.  Help me understand your very illogical statement above.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
251
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
252
Views

Re: Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigat

252 Views
Message 20 of 31

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

After OUTING Judicial Watch for what it is on another thread I am amazed that one would use it again as a source.

 

Oh well??????


Does that mean they are not suing to get the documents? And does it call into question the content of such documents?


Why don't you read my post in the other thread?

 

Judicial Watch was CREATED to HARASS the Clinton's, the Obamas, and Hillary Clinton in particular. So if you want to believe a source CREATED to target certain people, have at it. I choose to NOT BELIEVE those type of sources.

 

If you do believe those type of sources, here are some others you may want to use as sources:

 

(1) Rush Limbaugh

(2) Alex Jones

(3) The Flat Earth Society

 

Information from Judicial Watch is basically totally false; not worth giving any credence to, at any time......... just like my three other source examples.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
252
Views