Honored Social Butterfly

Judge Rules Against Trump in Tax Lawsuit

August 20, 2020

A federal judge on Thursday sided with New York state prosecutors who are attempting to get access to President Donald Trump's accounting records for a grand jury investigation.

The ruling by US District Judge Victor Marrero follows a landmark Supreme Court decision this summer and subsequent arguments from Trump that he has presidential immunity from such an inquiry. "Justice requires an end to this controversy," Marrero wrote.

Honored Social Butterfly

Just a matter of time and trump's tax records will land him in prison, or in exile in Russia !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Silver Conversationalist

Trump can run but he can't hide.

Taxman
The Beatles

Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman

Should five per cent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all

If you drive a car, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet

Now my advice for those who die (taxman!)
Declare the pennies on your eyes (taxman!)
And you're working for no one but me (taxman!)

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

FAR RIGHT will squeal  - but that news is from CNN - so how about a business station:   CNBC.   Poor donnie - he has lawyers out the kazoo and he claims that this would be "undo burden".    NOPE!   https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/20/judge-throws-out-trump-challenge-to-manhattan-da-subpoena-for-tax-re...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm hoping the records will reveal the identity of the Russians who loaned Toad $1.5 Billion back in the 1990's and show voters he paid NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX for a decade or so. Won't make any difference to his lofo base, but will wake up some "Indies" who still think he's not a crook & scumbag tax evader.

Honored Social Butterfly

CriticalThinking:  

A federal judge on Thursday sided with New York state prosecutors who are attempting to get access to President Donald Trump's accounting records for a grand jury investigation.

Something tells me those records won't make Trump look very good. 😂

Honored Social Butterfly

NOT AT ALL PAN>!!!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Probably won't be seeing his records soon sadly, as they will be tied up in courts, so the best way we can fix this is to:

Require a law that these records MUST be released. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png