Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Journalists are being targetted by Police

Message 1 of 4

Oh my, the RW is incapable of reading and comprehending anything that indicates that they are part of the problem and somehow believing that it is ok for police violence and not to serve and protect the people.   

All people have to do is look at the pictures that they celebrate and notice that many of the 'protesters" are wearing hawiian shirts and not connecting any dots.

In my little town of 2M, the protest march was peaceful until the RW anarchist showed up to create havoc and break windows, etc.    The people breaking windows were the same RW boys who show up with guns and bats. 

The RW celebrate taking down real journalist and journalism if it isn't on one of one approved of by the fearful leader who was hiding in a bunker Fri. night. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 2 of 4
afisher wrote:

Is the RW good with silencing journalists?    As they seem all about anyone targeting their perceived rights, what about journalists, one that has been permanently blinded by a rubber bullet.    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2020/05/31/us-law-enforcement-are-deliberately-targeting-jo...

@afisher   OMGosh, first time i've heard of or read this.  Yep, i went to the link you posted.  😉  I did see in watching the riots, some journalists that were being followed and attacked by a huge group of rioters until they reached the protection of the police, though!

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4

@afisher wrote:

Is the RW good with silencing journalists?    As they seem all about anyone targeting their perceived rights, what about journalists, one that has been permanently blinded by a rubber bullet.    https://www.bellingcat.com/news/americas/2020/05/31/us-law-enforcement-are-deliberately-targeting-jo...

These are absolutely disturbing and reprehensible pictures and know that they took place in the United States.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Journalists are being targetted by Police

Message 4 of 4

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors