Honored Social Butterfly

Jonathan Swan: He does him in!

Swan is a reporter from down under ( Australia).   He works as a reporter for Axios.    Last week, he interviewed donald and the interview was played last night on HBO.    No, I don't have HBO, but I do read.

First thing this AM was a report out of New Zealand ( located close to Australia for the geographically challenged) and I did not know why.   People really need to read the words that donald spoke - quite astounding:  https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12353763

Stay tuned, it gets better / worse?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmm, I do wonder if the RW here bothered to read of listen to the Interview.   

I suspect there reply:   "it is what it is"    people die and US in number 1 in the number of DEATHS  - YEA team donald.    /s

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@afisher wrote:

Hmm, I do wonder if the RW here bothered to read of listen to the Interview.   

I suspect there reply:   "it is what it is"    people die and US in number 1 in the number of DEATHS  - YEA team donald.    /s

They only watch his orchestrated rally type interviews.  I had to laugh when Lil' Donnie pulled out his charts and graphs and Swan shut him down !  LOL !!!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We should let those from 'Down Under' interview the Idiot-In-Chief much more often !  They showcase his ignorance just marvelously !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

What Swan does along with other good reporters like Chris Wallace, they challenge trump and call him on distorting factual information...unlike the mostly current hand picked reporters at the press briefings, who only ask trump what the weather was like today...predetermined questions. Good reporters can twist trump into a knot, which frustrates him, as well it should. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, Swan did him in!  Simply by giving rumply enough rope to do himself in.  Stick withitness, a couple of inches of rope and dt hangs himself.

It's always seems so strange to me that he never notices this proclivity in himself.  I'm sure many, many others have attempted to enlighten him.

But then, he would have dated his own daughter for her body, not her brains.

Honored Social Butterfly

Australia isn't alone in having no use for T RUMP. 

There is something charismatic about a evil person that some people cannot resist. 

Hitler also wasn’t portrayed as a politician, as Germany had had enough of them. Instead, he was seen as above politics.

Thus...we have T RUMP with his die-hard supporters.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Here is the interview.

I haven't watched it all, but the bits and pieces I have seen leave me absolutely incredulous and speechless.  The look on Swan's face at some of IMPOOPUS's answers is priceless and probably worth watching the whole thing for laughs, if nothing else.

I can almost see IMPOOPUS's advisors cringing behind the scenes.  Abort!  Abort!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png