Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Join fellow AARP users and let's send some positive words to Marjory Stoneman Douglas high schoo

Message 21 of 56
The NRA killed exactly No one. Fools.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Join AARP users and let's send some positive words to Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school

Message 22 of 56
WE? I didn’t let anyone down. It’s tragic that the liberal media wants to use these kids (& adults) to promote yet another round of Divide America. AARP isn’t helping.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Join AARP users and let's send some positive words to Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school

Message 23 of 56

I am appalled by what happened last week to you guys and all your students. It should never have happened and again our “president and our representatives” can put it under the rug again. I am so impressed with how all of you have voiced your messages as intelligent human beings and how you have had to age more at this age than you should have had to. I will be at the march on March 24th if I can find a March close to Pittsburgh,Pa. Keep up the amazing work you are doing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Join fellow AARP users and let's send some positive words to Marjory Stoneman Douglas high schoo

Message 24 of 56
I'm with you 100%.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 56

My thoughts and prayer join others across the United States and around the world. We are thinking of you...students, parents, teachers/school administrators and community...as you attempt to recover from this tragedy.

Some day soon I hope, our Congress and Washington leadership will put the welfare of our children and our communities ahead of political donations from the NRA. We need regulations/controls on the ownership of private firearms. I'm not advocating prohibition but common sense legislation that will keep firearms out of the hands of a growing population of under-educated and mental compromised citizenry.

God Bless each of you victims and families in South Florida. We stand with you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 56

Keep up the work of advocating for and end to the violence by restricting access to automatic weapons to law enforcement and the military, stricter background checks, and funding for mental health.  Suggest that the NRA make their contributions to a national fund for victims of mass shootings or to mental health assistance for all instead of lining the pockets of the politicians.  

I wonder why educators don't have more to say about this topic.  Their lives are on the line too!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 56

High school students are the future of this country. Please stay involved and help change this country for the better by voting in every election and primary. Help to elect people who will change gun laws for the better. Push to do away with the so-called "Citizens United" law which legalizes the ability to bribe politicians. And please, please do not give up. Change takes time. The harder and more frequent you protest will speed up the results. Thank you for all you do.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 56

Tragadies such as this one should never happen in our schools.As a parent you try to protect your children from harm not thinking that anything this gruesome could happen.History repeats itself and sadly it will again.Keep Fighting The Good Fight.God Bless You All!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 56

I admire you students so much. While you are grieving the loss of your classmates you are taking the assault weapons on. Please keep up your work and don’t lose faith. Those of you that will be able to vote please register to vote and vote for candidates that vote for gun control. Keep up the good work!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 56
I can't imagine what the surviving students and parents of the victims are going through, but my heart goes out to you. Yes, it's people who kill, but if the shooter didn't have an AK-15 automatic, there would not have been as many victims, even though one victim is too much. We need to get rid of automatics and magazines, Period! Love you all! R.M.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors