From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: John Lewis says he will skip Mississippi civil rights museum opening because of Trump's attendan

Message 1 of 28

@jimc91 wrote:

His absence does beg to ask the question...

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 6.57.40 AM.png

Not surprising to see fascists playing the race card.  Yet they call themselves "Christians".  What a joke!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: John Lewis says he will skip Mississippi civil rights museum opening because of Trump's attendan

Message 2 of 28

His absence does beg to ask the question...

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 6.57.40 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

What evidence do you have on President Trump to make you judge him a racist?  Have you ever met him or spent any time in his presence?

TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF, @jimc91, AND SMELL THE ROSES!!!!

Trump has endorsed a man that has said America was great when it had slavery!!!!!

Trump has endorsed a man that calls Native Americans and Asian Americans "REDS" and "YELLOWS".

Trump has said that he'd rather have JEWS doing his taxes than BLACKS.

Trump's comments about Chicago and other urban BLACK areas are always rooted in racists overtones.

Trump's relationship with the KKK from not addressing DAVID DUKE'S endorsement immediately to Trump calling KKK members "good people" in Charlottesville is purely racist in nature.

Trump's treatment of minorities in his businesses also backs up this claim.

To question whether Trump is a racist is but a diversionary tactic; it is clear that he is, will forever be, and always has been.

Final question, @jimc91, are you in agreement with Trump's comments about who should do his taxes..... are you in agreement with Moore's comments relating to the "REDS" and "YELLOWS"??????????????

Clearly your emotions have gotton the best of you...

Best wishes and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Jim

Hey @jimc91, I'm only trying to see where you stand on certain issues and you have to make a baiting comment like " Clearly your emotions have gotton (SIC) the best of you.........

Even if you didn't address the facts I posted about Trump's racist overtones; let us hear where you stand..... so I will ask again:

(1) Are you in agreement with Trump's comments about who should do his taxes (short, fat JEWS with yarmulkes rather than BLACKS)????

AND

(2) Are you in agreement with Roy Moore's designation of Native Americans as "REDS" and Asian Americans as "YELLOWS"?

These are simple YES/NO answers.

Where you stand on these comments is important to this discussion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

John Lewis says he will skip Mississippi civil rights museum opening because of Trump's attendance

Lewis doesn't want to be part of Trump's photo opt to get Roy Moore elected, I don't blame Lewis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

Blood is on trump’s hands, but that’s ok—his butt lickin’ Ignorant base is happy. 

Doesn’t matter innocent people are dying.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

I guess it is really tough to support the KKK, the American Nazi party (fine people) and still be honored by a civil rights warrior.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

Candidate dt told us exactly how dangerous he is.

“I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters.”

Congrats cult members.  You must have known he wasn't talking about American streets.

Gaza death toll in U.S. embassy violence rises to 4 as Israel responds to rockets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/gaza-death-toll-in-us-embassy-violence-rises-to-4-as-israel-res...e0c

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@oceanedge2—Not wanting to see trump in the streets is understandable—everyone likes the garbage cleared away.

And also want to have the garbage cleared away from the White House as well and drain that blithering swamp.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@oceanedge2—Not wanting to see trump in the streets is understandable—everyone likes the garbage cleared away.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

phyllisc6781 - Many who won’t attend  are men of integrity—why would they want to be near a racist, childish fool....

to only suffer further (I'm going to be sick) evidence of his total incompetence.  He could start rambling about pocahontas again or extend another invitation for Frederick Douglass to come to the White House and shake his hand.

Millions of people don't want to see him in the streets unnecessarily.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors