Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: John Kasich: ‘I think members of the Republican Party are in a coma right now’

Message 21 of 27

Unfortunately he won't have the money to run and really do anykind of damage to the Trump campaign. Unfortunately we are seeing a TRump vs a Democrat. and that will be it.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: John Kasich: ‘I think members of the Republican Party are in a coma right now’

Message 22 of 27

Some voted for donald because he was Republican....will they do it again.    Kasich lost my vote when he went all pro-birth but not pro-life.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27
I call it Trump Cult Syndrome.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

@williamb39198 wrote:

Even though Kasich was not the repub candidate, I would have certainly have accepted him as a legitimate President if he had run and been elected. 

We can certainly see that the office does not make the man, but the man can make the office!

Honesty goes a long, long way. 

Yep, honesty does "go a long way" ............... and all trump does is lie ............ over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .............

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27

Even though Kasich was not the repub candidate, I would have certainly have accepted him as a legitimate President if he had run and been elected. 

We can certainly see that the office does not make the man, but the man can make the office!

Honesty goes a long, long way. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27

You are right, John.  They're all foam and no beer!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

John Kasich: ‘I think members of the Republican Party are in a coma right now’

Message 27 of 27

John Kasisch has not yet decided whether to challenge Trump in the Republican primaries. Given how regressive the Republican party has become, I would not give him a chance but he may run as a precursor to 2024.  The ability to say "I told you so" would be very valuable then. His comments on today's Republican party are insightful. 

I think that the Republican Party is stumbling around because there have been no new really exciting ideas coming out of the Republican Party for a number of years. They keep going back to Reagan. Well, I knew Reagan — it was 100 hundred years ago. They don’t focus on the issue of workforce training, of dramatic reforms in education, the need to address climate change — it’s like we’re sunk. And then you add where the party is right now. I don’t even recognize it. It’s Luddite in a way. I mean, it’s unbelievable. I think members of the Republican Party are in a coma right now, is what I think.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/john-kasich-i-think-members-of-the-republican-part...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors