Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: John Dowd: Mueller investigation ‘a terrible waste of time’

Message 11 of 61

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are going to be so disappointed when the Mueller Non-Report is finally issued...

"You guys" are going to be so disappointed when trump and possibly his crook son-in-law and others are sitting in prison, and delusional enough to blame it on a fictitious "Deep State".

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 61

@jimc91 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

John Dowd, who once headed Donald Trump’s legal team, is predicting the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller will clear the president.

Dowd made his comments to ABC News in an interview for an episode of “The Investigation,” a new podcast centered on Mueller’s probe.

“I know exactly what (Mueller) has,” Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is.”

He added: “There's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time.”

Read Newsmax: John Dowd Says Mueller Probe Will Clear Trump | Newsmax.com

Newsmax?   That's a fairly far to the right wingnut rag - a perverted waste of electrons - that - not at all unlike the bottom of the barrel "enquirer" is owned by a friend of trump's who it's said will gladly lie for trump...

John Dowd is a republican who was so profoundly corrupt and dishonest that he represented trump.

Dowd - like ridiculous Rudy - probably would lie under oath if he thought he could get away with doing so.

There's no reason for any logical, rational, patriotic American Citizen to believe the lies Dowd is telling for trump via Newsmax...

So does that mean you missed his appearance on ABC or are you like some that think since NEWSMAX reported on it, it didn't happen?

Did I miss his appearance on ABC?

Yep sure did - no reason to waste time listening to a perverted liar - whether it be trump or Dowd...

Newsmax?   No thanks - it's even more evil and corrupt than the perverted liar Hannity.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 61

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

John Dowd, who once headed Donald Trump’s legal team, is predicting the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller will clear the president.

Dowd made his comments to ABC News in an interview for an episode of “The Investigation,” a new podcast centered on Mueller’s probe.

“I know exactly what (Mueller) has,” Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is.”

He added: “There's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time.”

Newsmax?   That's a fairly far to the right wingnut rag - a perverted waste of electrons - that - not at all unlike the bottom of the barrel "enquirer" is owned by a friend of trump's who it's said will gladly lie for trump...

John Dowd is a republican who was so profoundly corrupt and dishonest that he represented trump.

Dowd - like ridiculous Rudy - probably would lie under oath if he thought he could get away with doing so.

There's no reason for any logical, rational, patriotic American Citizen to believe the lies Dowd is telling for trump via Newsmax...

So does that mean you missed his appearance on ABC or are you like some that think since NEWSMAX reported on it, it didn't happen?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 61
his comments are a terrible waste of time Jim. LOL.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 61

@jimc91 wrote:

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 61

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 61

Dear Jim.  I do love to see your posts.  As usual you always provide this message board with very humorous threads.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 61
hearing reports in the news that one of the central keys Mueller is now focused on, is a meeting held in 2016 between Manafort and a Russian named Kilimnik. Hmmmmm, have heard a lot about this meeting, I wonder what was EXCHANGED between former Trump election head Paul Manafort and this Russian operative????? Hmmmm.....stay tuned and grab your popcorn. This could be really bad news for Trump if some type of conspiracy to commit fraud against the United States is found to have actually have happened, as I strongly suspect it did.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 61

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here are some FACTS for Trump's Cult members who have no respect for honesty or the rule of law. 

The numerous indictments from the Mueller investigation have proven that Trump surrounds himself with an array of convicted and/or soon to be convicted felons. Of course in Trump World, they ignore everyone of those indictments as they pretend their hero in the White House is a symbol of honesty and integrity.

Where is the evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians?  You know, the reason the Mueller Probe exists...  WRONG, that's not why the investigation exists.  Here's the document if you need proof:

Mueller Directive

MOST know it refers to the trump campaign and not trump himself.  And so far, a gaggle of witches from the campaign have been found guilty.  SHOCKING!

Did you miss the recent reporting by all the major networks explaining there has be (sic) none found?  What?  The MSM that Cons and Fox viewers have argued for years is "fake"?  Those major networks?  Now one cites their work?  Too funny....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 61

Where is the evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians?  You know, the reason the Mueller Probe exists...

jim, is it really possible you are not aware of the many, many, many reasons Mueller was appointed to investigate, with full leeway to go where he deems fit?    Hanging your hat on collusion is extremely narrow minded.  Jumping for joy now only means you'll have a very painful landing.  Wake up man.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-investigation-organized-crime-white-collar-similarities-russ...

"Robert Mueller has extensive experience prosecuting organized crime and white collar cases from his time as FBI director."

The hallmark of any prosecutor's approach to an organized crime case, experts say, is the use of cooperating witnesses.

So, you can't imagine Mueller has his pockets stuffed with those "cooperating  witnesses"?

Kudos
Views