The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: John Dowd: Mueller investigation ‘a terrible waste of time’

Message 21 of 61

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here are some FACTS for Trump's Cult members who have no respect for honesty or the rule of law. 

The numerous indictments from the Mueller investigation have proven that Trump surrounds himself with an array of convicted and/or soon to be convicted felons. Of course in Trump World, they ignore everyone of those indictments as they pretend their hero in the White House is a symbol of honesty and integrity.

Where is the evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians?  You know, the reason the Mueller Probe exists...  

Did you miss the recent reporting by all the major networks explaining there has be none found?

It’s not that none has been found. It’s that none has yet been revealed.  The way prosecutors build cases with multiple defendants is very deliberative. They need to indict and convict in a particular order to build cases against others.  Premature indictments can make whole cases crumble.

As long as Michael Dreeben stays on Mueller’s team, Trump should be worried.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

John Dowd: Mueller investigation ‘a terrible waste of time’

Message 22 of 61

Let me repeat what I said earlier, which JimC completely ignored (as predicted).

Here are some FACTS for Trump's Cult members who have no respect for honesty or the rule of law. 

The numerous indictments from the Mueller investigation have proven that Trump surrounds himself with an array of convicted and/or soon to be convicted felons. Of course in Trump World, they ignore every one of those indictments, as they pretend their hero in the White House is a symbol of honesty and integrity.

As for collusion with Russia, that is NOT a federal crime. More importantly, we do not know what Mueller's found or hasn't found. All of a sudden, in Trump World, what the major news sources report is NOT FAKE News, but only if they like what they hear. I'm LOL.

Unlike JimC, I'm waiting to see the Mueller report before making any conclusions about Trump campaign and/or adminstration members conspiring with Russia. Based on all the indictments we've seen so far, I wouldn't bet on Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 61

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The numerous indictments from the Mueller investigation have proven that Trump surrounds himself with an array of convicted and/or soon to be convicted felons. Of course in Trump World, they ignore everyone of those indictments as they pretend their hero in the White House is a symbol of honesty and integrity.

Where is the evidence that President Trump colluded with the Russians?  You know, the reason the Mueller Probe exists...  

Did you miss the recent reporting by all the major networks explaining there has be none found?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 61

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 61

@Tom5678 wrote:
Very True Olderscout. In my opinion he is also guilty of treason for "working" with an enemy to enhance his election. He is a CRIMINAL, and there is only one place where a criminal belongs, so lock him up!!!!!!

KEY words "in my opinion". You know opinions are like...... everyone has them. If you have facts, now that's a different story and you should get those facts to Clouseau (Mueller) with all possible dispatch. You'll save Mueller from being judged as an imcompentent idiot, and, and more importantly saving us all some money.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 61
Have you considered you might be wrong? and if so... what then? is it impossible to be wrong?

It's good idea to have a plan B and an excellent "excuse".

*Liberals are Jusse Smollett's waiting to happen
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 61
Very True Olderscout. In my opinion he is also guilty of treason for "working" with an enemy to enhance his election. He is a CRIMINAL, and there is only one place where a criminal belongs, so lock him up!!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 61

The neoRepublicans disdain "nuance" and "subtlety" and therefore were oblivious to a very significant factor in the report of the Senate investigation - to wit: the words "no DIRECT evidence".

What this tells us is they found no DIRECT evidence, no "smoking gun" - such as a contract where Trump and Putin agree to conspire against the United States in exchange for a forgiveness of some of Trump's loans from the Russian Government.

What they DID find was a veritable MOUNTAIN of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence that the Trump campaign, Trump's family and Trump himself CONSPIRED on many things, including a hugely profitable building in Moscow, around $650Million in loans by the Russian Government and Oligarchs to the Trump Organization and $1.2Billion in Russian loans to Jared's family business.

So what is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence? Here's an example: If you go outside in the morning, and your yard is covered with snow, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence it snowed last night. It's not DIRECT proof - someone could've come in the night and dumped a truckload of snow on your yard - but it's the sort of thing that CONVICTS more criminals than DIRECT proof simply because people are not often "open" in their criminal activities, so DIRECT proof is seldom available.

Trump is either guilty of conspiracy with a hostile foreign power, Russia,  against the United States OR he simply hates America and is out to destroy her position as leader of the Free World and her reputation as a reliable partner.

Either way, such a person cannot be allowed to occupy the Presidency.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 61

Mueller almost certainly has sufficient evidence against Trump to support criminal indictment. Don’t forget potential obstruction of Justice charges, from asking Comey to stop investigating Flynn, subsequently firing Comey, and Flynn’s ultimate guilty plea.  And all the accompanying damning tweets. 

All of Trump’s inner circle is lying. Many have now been convicted of that.  When do people lie? When the truth is worse.  

With respect to conspiracy, remember that ignorance of the law is not a defense. I predict an indictment against DJT Jr this year. 

All of it will lead to a report outlining criminal actions that rise to the level of indictment. Yet there will be no indictments while Trump is the sitting president. It will be up to Congress to impeach and convict.  What I wonder is whether Mueller has anything on sitting Congress members. If he doesn’t, expect the Senate to say the charges are nothing, and the House’s impeachment is nothing but political posturing. And of course Trump acolytes will fall into line with that delusion. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 61

So true Centrist! We know which cult member in this forum repeatedly predicted a RED wave in the 2018 election. He trashed the political polls but didn't realize the 2016 election was an anomaly. In 2016, many voters were so embarrassed to tell pollsters they were voting for Trump, they LIED. 

I think the Blue Wave in November 2016 was the largest off year election margin in history. But in the alternate reality of Trump World, it's actually still a version of fake news. I'm LOL.

Kudos
Views