Honored Social Butterfly

Joe Biden’s incoherent answer about ‘mental decline’ ends in disaster…

Ya gotta watch this!  We need a family member to intervene, NOW!

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped.

Reporter: Have you taken a cognitive test?

BIDEN: “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man. That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:  

What is it with the left and their obsession with "Whataboutisms"???

Perhaps I should save this for a quick reply...........it will look like this..........😂

What is it with the right left and their obsession with "Whataboutisms"???

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzARh2usRhI&fbclid=IwAR30QwSRkeyZT4tFC6_Hn-05ozLQjctMPS-vXH_nR4BNh7a...

LOL !!  So sad rumplee's family of advisors don't provide for him the much needed preparation prior to him opening his mouth while attempting to read (!!).

I think it must be his parents had just given up and finally had to send him away, for THEIR own well-being.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzARh2usRhI&fbclid=IwAR30QwSRkeyZT4tFC6_Hn-05ozLQjctMPS-vXH_nR4BNh7a...

LOL !!  So sad rumplee's family of advisors don't provide for him the much needed preparation prior to him opening his mouth while attempting to read (!!).

I think it must be his parents had just given up and finally had to send him away, for THEIR own well-being.

Yo Semites?!  duh.gifOh no, he didn't. rotfl3.gif

At least Joe can read better than a 7-year old.

Honored Social Butterfly

LOL!!  @MsStretch 

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 9.36.47 AM.png

What is it with the left's obsession with the "Whataboutism"??

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

what is the hard rights obsession with ignorance and denial is more appropriate IMO. Throw in mis/disinformation too, LOL!
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump party hypocrisy alert!!! 

Biden's not perfect but he is light years better than Trump!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone watch trump speak recently...

with his misleading large color graphs, and mispronouncing words...along with the normal stream of lies...it’s like watching a 10 year old child lead our Country. 
At least Biden is truthful and has compassion.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes daily, sadly, LOL william. Did you catch his interview on Axios the other day? He is not well.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png