Honored Social Butterfly

Joe Biden’s incoherent answer about ‘mental decline’ ends in disaster…

Ya gotta watch this!  We need a family member to intervene, NOW!

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped.

Reporter: Have you taken a cognitive test?

BIDEN: “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man. That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

From his reaction it is obvious Biden "mis-heard" the reporter's question and thought she asked if he'd been tested for COCAINE.

If you want a great example of someone obviously exhibiting the signs of dementia, check out any interview with tRump over the last 3 years.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

From his reaction it is obvious Biden "mis-heard" the reporter's question and thought he asked if he'd been tested for COCAINE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obvious? Obvious not.

Here's the expanded version of question. Barnett is clearly talking about a cognitive test, not asking him why he doesn't take a drug test for cocaine...

ERROL BARNETT: "Your opponent in this election has made your mental state a campaign topic. When asked in June if you've been tested for cognitive decline, you've responded that you're constantly tested, in effect because you're in situations like this on the campaign trail. But please clarify specifically, have you taken a cognitive test?"

BIDEN: "No, I haven't taken a test. Why would I have taken a test? Come on, man. That's like saying , you, before you got into this program, did you take a test to see if you're taking cocaine, or not? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

BARNETT: "What do you say to President Trump who brags about his tests, and makes your mental state an issue for voters?"

BIDEN: "If you can't figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he is talking about. Did you watch that? Look, come on, man...."

At the 37:15 mark of video...

https://news.yahoo.com/nabjnahj-newsmaker-plenary-presidential-forum-190024404.html

biden wear mask.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91            Your Post

goodlol.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped.

Reporter: Have you taken a cognitive test?

BIDEN: “No, I haven’t taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon man. That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think huh? Are you a junkie?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on June 30 Biden said that he was "constantly tested".

But the gaffe-prone former lawmaker lashed out when one reporter mentioned his own mental deterioration at age 65 and asked Biden if he had been tested for cognitive decline.

“You’re a lying dog face,” Biden said, apparently irritated that the reporter kept asking questions as he tried to leave the event, before adding that he was “constantly tested.”

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/joe-biden-rips-trump-calls-reporter-a-lying-dog-face/

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

WHAT ABOUT...

?

This is too easy. 🤣

Honored Social Butterfly

I just saw a post on twitter from the Lincoln Project and they said Trump had a recent midnight visit to Walter Reed. Isn't that interesting!
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom5678 posted..

I just saw a post on twitter from the Lincoln Project and they said Trump had a recent midnight visit to Walter Reed. Isn't that interesting!

==========================================

From the Lincoln Project and you believed it?

Interesting!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

absolutely!!! These are member of what your party used to be before Trump destroyed it.
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things," Biden said.

In other words, the African American community is ------ what??? An incredibly simple minded community with no attitudes about anything?????? 

But then again, the Dem's have been keeping them down for generations right???

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

again thats a funny post coming from someone whose President is a racist. WE all remember your love for President Obama, right?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Can you even imagine how many heads would be exploding if Trump had made that comment?  

The DIMMs would call for another Impeachment inquiry...

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

He has used the N word repeatedly, just ask his Neice Mary for one. Also Omarosa who used to be in his cabinet said he used it too. OOOPS!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Tom5678 posted.

He has used the N word repeatedly, just ask his Neice Mary for one. Also Omarosa who used to be in his cabinet said he used it too. OOOPS!

===============================================================

Everyone used the N word years ago and at that time it was offence.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Tom5678 posted.

===============================================================

Everyone used the N word years ago and at that time it was offence.

Racists who later became Trump supporters do not consist of "everyone".

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow these DIMMs just make stuff up in order to justify their hatred...

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

you guys need to read more Jim, you might just learn a few things! I don't need any justification of hatred for Trump. If he wasn't a criminal and a thug and a bum, for starters LOL!
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

You are free to express your opinions, but you must do so in a way that respects the opinions of others.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Watch this video:

https://youtu.be/MfOQBY5BrUA

Esteemed Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

Talk about disaster!

Gold Conversationalist

You guys are so bent on destroying Biden and cozing up to Chump and his rat pack that you're not paying attention to what's happening. There's a change coming to this nation when Biden wins there's going to be a big surprise !!!! And the AWESOME thing about it is there's nothing the republicans can do about it cause it's set in stone by the constitution !!!!!!!!!!! 😂😅😂😅😂😅🤣😁

Honored Social Butterfly

OscarE:   You guys are so bent on destroying Biden and cozing up to Chump and his rat pack that you're not paying attention to what's happening.

They are paying attention, but the only sources they believe are all lying to them.

Honored Social Butterfly

==================================================

I do feel sorry for him.

Honored Social Butterfly

I feel sorry for him also. His mental decline is hard to watch. Those in denial of what is happening with him will throw out every excuse they can think of or so it seems. I wish at least one person could post a video of him that shows him in control of his thought process. I wonder how far back someone would have to go to find this? All I see here are those who change the subject from Biden instead of actually coming up with proof that this mental decline is not happening to him.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Soosie wrote:
I wish at least one person could post a video of him that shows him in control of his thought process.

This video of Joe has been posted before.  I think he's incredibly sharp, quick witted, honest, humorous and serious.  Enjoy and do stay with him until he finishes.  

(There is no way rump could even begin to match the pace of Joe's thought and speech processes.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrB-5ieeMU

Honored Social Butterfly

Good grief! Still waiting.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:  Ya gotta watch this!  We need a family member to intervene, NOW!

Are you sure you want to go there seeing what you're supporting?  😂

Honored Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 6.48.57 PM.png

What is it with the left and their obsession with "Whataboutisms"???

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91   Hey Jim  you mean to say that Bien is as incoherent as many of the posts that we see in this message board?

goodlol.jpg

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png