Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Joe Biden’s Campaign Still Promoting Misleading Video After Fact-Checkers Debunked It

Message 11 of 22

OMG you are afraid that Biden will be cat called with names  thats too bad. You have been calling our President with every name you can think of. Well you know what they say about payback,  like harry once said if it's too hot in the kitchen you should leave

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Joe Biden’s Campaign Still Promoting Misleading Video After Fact-Checkers Debunked It

Message 12 of 22

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

Fishslayer:  I say always consider provable/measurable facts. 

Yes, you should do that.

When asked I deliver... ask Rich. I can explain things for you,  but I can't understand them for you. Most of y'all won't even bother to read the links since you don't "approve" the source so you don't have to dispute the facts presented or dispute the evidence. Some of you are privy to information, but none of us create the information. 

I try to use as many alternative fake news sources as I can. 

I can truthfully and factually say that every time I have asked Fish to substantiate one of his statements, he had dodged it with no link, no quote, and no explanation of his reasoning.  This is followed by his assurance that he actually had responded which I always find tremendously amusing. 

I want to point out to the moderators that this is NOT a personal attack but I am responding to Fish's request that Panjan "ask Rich".  I am simply making sure that a request for reference from me has a factual response. 

It appears this response is an extension of that tactic. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 22

@Panjandrum wrote:

Yes, you should do that.

When asked I deliver... ask Rich. I can explain things for you,  but I can't understand them for you. Most of y'all won't even bother to read the links since you don't "approve" the source so you don't have to dispute the facts presented or dispute the evidence. Some of you are privy to information, but none of us create the information. 

I try to use as many alternative fake news sources as I can. 

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 22

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:  I wouldn't be suprised to see a thread claiming Joe Biden is a convicted felon, who's hiding his criminal past from the public. 

Not only that, but isn't it just unreliable hearsay that he was born in Pennsylvania and not Ukraine? Just sayin'.

True.

And Hunter Biden has been working for Ukrainian interests and getting paid to sit on a board because of who his father is. He's being investigated and will be convicted of...

um, well...

I’m social distancing from my white privilege.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 22

CriticalThinking:  I wouldn't be suprised to see a thread claiming Joe Biden is a convicted felon, who's hiding his criminal past from the public. 

Not only that, but isn't it just unreliable hearsay that he was born in Pennsylvania and not Ukraine? Just sayin'.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 22

Yes, you should do that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 22

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I say always consider provable/measurable facts.

OK. I get that you always SAY that but I have read your posts and comments.....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Joe Biden’s Campaign Still Promoting Misleading Video After Fact-Checkers Debunked It

Message 18 of 22

This is just the beginning of non-stop attacks on Joe from now until election day.  I'm sure we'll see the same forum member uploading hundreds of derogatory threads about Joe Biden, while completely ignoring the fact that Trump is a pathological liar who insults people 24/7.

I wouldn't be suprised to see a thread claiming Joe Biden is a convicted felon, who's hiding his criminal past from the public. Oh wait a second! If Biden is a convicted felon, he would be highly qualified to join the other convicted felons who worked in the Trump campaign and administration.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 22
I say always consider provable/measurable facts.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 22

@jimc91 wrote:

BY:  Peter Hasson

What a resume this Peter Hasson has. No wonder only one poster uses him as a resource.

He has worked for:

(1) The Daily Caller- A purveyor of false news. A source that encouraged the "running down" of protesters with vehicles with "how to" videos ( until it actually happened).

(2) The Federalist- Founded by a serial plagiarist because he couldn't find a job anywhere else. This rag has even published articles promoting child sexual abuse.

(3) The Washington Times- Owned and operated by the MOONIE CULT. Need one say more?

(4) The Daily Signal- The BULL horn for The Heritage Foundation.

Some resume, huh folks. Has as much creditability as maybe..... NIXON, AGNEW, TRUMP????

What do you say, folks?????

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors