Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Joe Biden and his ‘senior moments’

Message 11 of 50

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-isnt-going-away-jill-stein-warns-bidens-biggest-risk-is...

Former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein said that Democrats are in for an “agonizing 8 months” if they nominate former Vice President Joe Biden as their candidate for the White House.

Stein, who graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1979, warned Democrats that Biden might flounder on the campaign trail because of his “obvious cognitive decline.”

“Biden’s lies & record are bad enough, but the biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline,” Stein said in a tweet on Saturday. “He said he’s running for Senate, confused wife & sister, forgot Obama’s name etc.

This isn’t going away. If Dems close their eyes & keep pushing Joe, it’ll be an agonizing 8 months ahead.”

https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1234186220344836099

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 50

Trump is not bright, to say the least, but what gets me the most is that he is so

mendacious.   I'm getting worried, REALLY WORRIED.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 50

I see Trump does ot want to let the Americans stuck on a cruise ship into the country because it will "count against us when it isn't our fault".  Ah, the words of a "very stable genius".  (Or moron if you believe his Secretary of State)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 50

@john258 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

On Monday, in Texas, he forgot the words of the Declaration of Independence mid-sentence, substituting “the thing” for God.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” he began. “All men and women created by the [pause, consternation, hands waving] go, you know, you know, the thing.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trump and Bernie enablers really seem to be the same. One difference. Trump enablers try and build up Trump, and Bernie's enablers try and hurt all opposing Bernie. In the end it all comes together and the USA looses.

Well then ......... according to your logic it is fair to say that Biden supporters also "act like trump enablers". Biden "enablers" try to hurt anyone apposing Biden.

You are contributing to the division within the Democratic Party by posting things like this.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 50

@gordyfl wrote:

On Monday, in Texas, he forgot the words of the Declaration of Independence mid-sentence, substituting “the thing” for God.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” he began. “All men and women created by the [pause, consternation, hands waving] go, you know, you know, the thing.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is reminiscent of Reagan  (and my mother)  showing early signs of dementia.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 50

@john258 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

This is the way we usually hear things from Trump enablers. Could it be Trump enablers, and Bernie enablers act the same way. They say movements produce this type of reactions.

Can you explain what you mean by your statement here.

I will let you research it.

An easy cop-out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 50

Remember when Trump called Stormy Daniels "horse faced"?  Did he forget he cheated on his latest wife with her then paid her?  What does that say about his taste in women? (or morals)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 50

Bringing up an erroneous "senior moment" by Biden and ignoring these statements by tRump makes me LOL :

https://www.bustle.com/p/27-real-things-trump-has-actually-said-since-becoming-president-37189

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 50

IMPOTUS doesn't have 'senior moments', he's just an idiot.  Like when WHO reported 3.4% of COVID-19 cases have died globally, IMPOTUS said, "I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number — and this is just my hunch — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this and it's very mild, they'll get better very rapidly. They don't even see a doctor. They don't even call a doctor. You never hear about those people."  YES, he actually said this!  In fact, he is naysaying the experts with his hunches so much, it's mind-boggling.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 50

@Panjandrum 

There are senior moments, and then there are moments of pretense and idiocy, such as when trump has no clue as to what he is talking about...doesn't take a stable genius to figure out trump's actions. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507