Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Joe Biden and his ‘senior moments’

Message 1 of 50

@oceanedge2 wrote:

When I began having Sr. moments a few years ago, it was naturally a bit upsetting.  Honey jar in the fridge, couldn't remember where I put something important.  Now I no longer think someone took-it and I've learned to laugh at myself.

These 'MOMENTS' have made me More Aware and to Pay Closer Attention to everything.  Auto pilot now would be foolish.  A grand learning experience, in process here.  I'm sure the same is true for others and for Joe Biden also.

He, as opposed to rumpled-orange-guy, will have The Best People and will listen to them rather than objecting, lying about reality, dismissing and attacking any and all persons with ideas and thoughts other than his own.  I have no doubts or qualms about Joe's cognitive abilities or his skills to lead this country.  He is a sane individual whereas rump lost his mind a long time ago and has no hope of ever finding it.  Ever.

No doubt that trump is bat-feces-crazy!!!!

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 50

Today, Trump announced he wants to increase the deficit again in order to make up for his incompetence in dealing with the corona virus.  Is this a senior moment or just grasping at straws?

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 50

When I began having Sr. moments a few years ago, it was naturally a bit upsetting.  Honey jar in the fridge, couldn't remember where I put something important.  Now I no longer think someone took-it and I've learned to laugh at myself.

These 'MOMENTS' have made me More Aware and to Pay Closer Attention to everything.  Auto pilot now would be foolish.  A grand learning experience, in process here.  I'm sure the same is true for others and for Joe Biden also.

He, as opposed to rumpled-orange-guy, will have The Best People and will listen to them rather than objecting, lying about reality, dismissing and attacking any and all persons with ideas and thoughts other than his own.  I have no doubts or qualms about Joe's cognitive abilities or his skills to lead this country.  He is a sane individual whereas rump lost his mind a long time ago and has no hope of ever finding it.  Ever.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 50

@quidduo wrote:

Maybe they should remove him using the 25th amendment. lol

And let Pence take over?  LOL

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 50

And yet, they never mention what they consider to have been a lie.  Have you noticed that. The moral of the story for regressives is, never present a statement which can be verified. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The national media gives Joe Biden a free pass when he lies.

Biden said he was arrested in South Africa. He was not. Those in his group said none of them were arrested. Not Joe Biden. Not anyone:

A couple of weeks ago, while campaigning in South Carolina Biden said...

"I had the great honour of being arrested with our UN ambassador on the streets of Soweto" (South Africa).

Biden's account of what happened has been rebuffed by Andrew Young, the US ambassador to the UN at the time, who says he travelled with Mr Biden to South Africa.

Mr Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, told reporters Joe Biden had been referring to an incident when "he was separated from his party at Johannesburg airport".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51648166

On the Iraq War...

Joe Biden at the Democratic Debate said “It was a mistake to trust that they weren’t going to go to war. They said they were not going to war … The world, in fact, voted to send inspectors in and they still went to war. From that point on, I was in the position of making the case that it was a big, big mistake and from that point on, I moved to bring those troops home.”

As fact-checkers have pointed out repeatedly, almost every part of this statement is a lie. Biden knew George W. Bush’s ultimate goal was regime change.

Biden said in 2003: "Let loose the dogs of war. I’m confident we will win.”

Biden also said “I happen to think we will go to war with Iraq. And I happen to think the military phase will go relatively well. It’s a war that is justified.”

If the Iraq War was still popular Joe Biden would be taking credit for it.

http://inthesetimes.com/article/22264/joe-biden-trump-debate-2020-iraq-war

Biden also denies that he has pushed for cuts to Social Security and other entitlements.

biden a lie.jpg

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 6 of 50

I would prefer Donald J. Trump! The best President in history. Your description describes biden to a 'T' though. Besides his recent attacks of senility I am sure he is a very fine sniffer!

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 7 of 50

Hmmm, would you prefer a mendacious, mentally deficient, misogynist, pathological  liar, narcissist, self-proclaimed **bleep**-grabber over a respected man whom may take a moment to remember a word

My grandfather had ‘senior moments” for 18 years and was able to run his business successfully.

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 8 of 50

Maybe they should remove him using the 25th amendment. lol

Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 50

Trump appears to be having a senior moment with Hunter Biden.  He keeps forgetting that simply claiming corruption is not the same as having evidence of it. 

Trump is like that old man on his porch wearing a half open bathrobe shouting at the kids across to the street to "stay off my lawn". 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 50

@gordyfl wrote:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-isnt-going-away-jill-stein-warns-bidens-biggest-risk-is...

Former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein said that Democrats are in for an “agonizing 8 months” if they nominate former Vice President Joe Biden as their candidate for the White House.

Stein, who graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1979, warned Democrats that Biden might flounder on the campaign trail because of his “obvious cognitive decline.”

“Biden’s lies & record are bad enough, but the biggest risk is his obvious cognitive decline,” Stein said in a tweet on Saturday. “He said he’s running for Senate, confused wife & sister, forgot Obama’s name etc.

This isn’t going away. If Dems close their eyes & keep pushing Joe, it’ll be an agonizing 8 months ahead.”

https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1234186220344836099

And yet, they never mention what they consider to have been a lie.  Have you noticed that. The moral of the story for regressives is, never present a statement which can be verified. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, August 6 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors