Joe And Hunter Biden’s China Connections Under Even Closer Scrutiny

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Joe And Hunter Biden’s China Connections Under Even Closer Scrutiny

Message 1 of 14
I would think Trump paid him to look into Hunter Biden. I don't trust Trump or the Ukrainian president.
Sir Granny Tracy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

ROFLMAO !!!!  More "scrutiny". They scrutinized Hillary for a decade or more and found nothing. Hilarious, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. tRump supporters Deny tRump's felonious past and his present vile actions, they try to Distract from them by falsely Discrediting others. Gosh it's getting old.

Time is running out, New York will put tRump in prison when he leaves office.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ..........

Today, I heard something that I have been saying for a very long time. if Trump looses the 2020 elections and he says that those elections were rigged then what?
I have been warning people of this for a long time. He will not go gently into the night. Even my  husband doesn't consider that possibility and thinks is not possible of any of this happening. 

Unfortunately, been there and done that.
This country little by little is turning into an incipient dictatorship. We have seen in three years how our institutions have been eroded. how our Branches of Government have been polluted by the Trump followers.  so to discard of what wholud happen if Trump decides to say "These elections are rigged" and the reaction of his followers. I would not discount that at all.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

ROFLMAO !!!!  More "scrutiny". They scrutinized Hillary for a decade or more and found nothing. Hilarious, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. tRump supporters Deny tRump's felonious past and his present vile actions, they try to Distract from them by falsely Discrediting others. Gosh it's getting old.

Time is running out, New York will put tRump in prison when he leaves office.  Tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump, tic toc closer to trump ..........

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@jimc91 wrote:

BY:  Greg Jarrett

After months of attempting to remove President Trump, Rep. Adam Schiff admitted that Hunter Biden’s deal with Burisma had “at a minimum an appearance of a conflict.” During an interview on The Axe Files, a podcast hosted by David Axelrod, Axelrod asked Schiff if Biden should have said something to his son about taking the position.

AXELROD: “Do you think it was fair game to suggest that he should have maybe told Hunter Biden, ‘You know what, that’s not a good idea. Don’t go on that board?’”

SCHIFF:You know, look, I think whenever you have an elected official’s family member in a position of responsibility, there is at a minimum an appearance of a conflict that should be avoided.”

This admission cuts into the case that Schiff, and other Democratic impeachment managers, laid out against the President. President Trump had an obligation to ensure that this business dealing was not an instance of corruption that influenced the international policy of the United States. If Schiff has an issue with “an appearance of a conflict,” then he should have a problem with the many conflicts that appear to have occurred with Hunter Biden; Burisma is merely one example.

In addition, in Peter Schwizer’s new book, Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, Schwizer shows how nearly every Democratic presidential candidate had a possible conflict of interest with family members receiving sweetheart deals throughout their political careers.

It is highly unlikely that Schiff will read Schwizer’s book. Unless someone happens to send it to him and portrays it as Russian dirt on President Trump.

Here we go again. Does this replace the McCabe probe which was going to really be big and prove how good Trump is. Tell us why you were so wrong on every probe you have posted in here. Another diverson to keep all from makeing sure Dicator Trump is gone after the Nov. election.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

Trying to smear Democrats with this while defending Trump and his kleptocratic brood is material for an epic SNL skit.

=================================================

material for an epic SNL skit......using SNL to try to make a point....says a lot!

Yup, pretty much what I think of this subject.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14
MsStretch posted..

Trying to smear Democrats with this while defending Trump and his kleptocratic brood is material for an epic SNL skit.

=================================================

material for an epic SNL skit......using SNL to try to make a point....says a lot!
Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@MsStretch wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

"In addition, in Peter Schwizer’s new book, Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, Schwizer shows how nearly every Democratic presidential candidate had a possible conflict of interest with family members receiving sweetheart deals throughout their political careers".

Speaking of, remember this?

Not nearly as funny as this SNL skit:

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@Panjandrum wrote:

"In addition, in Peter Schwizer’s new book, Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, Schwizer shows how nearly every Democratic presidential candidate had a possible conflict of interest with family members receiving sweetheart deals throughout their political careers".

Speaking of, remember this?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@aruzinsky wrote:

Wouldn't it be funny, if the day after Joe Biden dropped out of the primaries, the Ukrainian president announced an investigation into Hunter Biden?   I would be laughing all day long.

Lt's say tha twhat you are saying happens, what good would it do that country in gneral except providing glee to many? would that stop anyone else?

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Wouldn't it be funny, if the day after Joe Biden dropped out of the primaries, the Ukrainian president announced an investigation into Hunter Biden?   I would be laughing all day long.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors