Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Jobs Market Is Heating Up

Message 1 of 11

@easyed598 wrote:

MICK wrote--Okay - you got me................................I can't argue with the fact that when you hire all your Living Relatives & In-Laws - Hire your own Private Security because you don;t trust the US Secret Service - Crank up 2 Air Force Ones and Multiple Helicopters every weekend - re-locate dozens of Armored Suv's and staff so you can go to Florida and play Golf every weekend - not to mention the extra Secret Service required to protect you 24/7 every weekend at a Golf Club & Resort open to any and all non-essential public citizens and lets not forget trying to protect your wife and kid 24/7 in a building that is open to the public in the Middle of Downtown Manhattan.............................

Doesn't take long to impact a jobs report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I can`t decide if you are serious or just trying to be funny. Either way-weak response.

Ok Try This

1. 77 Consecutive Months of Job Growth

Graph Jobs.png

Source - https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/01/december-jobs-report/512366/

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

The Trump hypocrisy continues. 

"President Trump, who regularly argued that widely accepted government-compiled jobs figures under President Barack Obama were phony, now believes that upbeat employment statistics on his watch are “very real,” the White House said Friday."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva wrote-Well, as our dark lord, Little Donnie has told us repeatedly, you cannot trust the government numbers on jobs. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now you are willing to believe Trump rather than reliable sources-Huh!?

No but I AM glad to see you recognize that Trump is not a reliable source. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Richva wrote-Well, as our dark lord, Little Donnie has told us repeatedly, you cannot trust the government numbers on jobs. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now you are willing to believe Trump rather than reliable sources-Huh!?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Well, as our dark lord, Little Donnie has told us repeatedly, you cannot trust the government numbers on jobs. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

MICK wrote--Okay - you got me................................I can't argue with the fact that when you hire all your Living Relatives & In-Laws - Hire your own Private Security because you don;t trust the US Secret Service - Crank up 2 Air Force Ones and Multiple Helicopters every weekend - re-locate dozens of Armored Suv's and staff so you can go to Florida and play Golf every weekend - not to mention the extra Secret Service required to protect you 24/7 every weekend at a Golf Club & Resort open to any and all non-essential public citizens and lets not forget trying to protect your wife and kid 24/7 in a building that is open to the public in the Middle of Downtown Manhattan.............................

Doesn't take long to impact a jobs report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I can`t decide if you are serious or just trying to be funny. Either way-weak response.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

@easyed598 wrote:

Here is what mickstuder thinks - I think we should have Congress Look Into Whether or Not these figures are Real----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I think some people prefer fake news over real news--This is real news  much to the disappointment to many Dems-

Okay - you got me................................I can't argue with the fact that when you hire all your Living Relatives & In-Laws - Hire your own Private Security because you don;t trust the US Secret Service - Crank up 2 Air Force Ones and Multiple Helicopters every weekend - re-locate dozens of Armored Suv's and staff so you can go to Florida and play Golf every weekend - not to mention the extra Secret Service required to protect you 24/7 every weekend at a Golf Club & Resort open to any and all non-essential public citizens and lets not forget trying to protect your wife and kid 24/7 in a building that is open to the public in the Middle of Downtown Manhattan.............................

Doesn't take long to impact a jobs report

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Here is what mickstuder thinks - I think we should have Congress Look Into Whether or Not these figures are Real----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I think some people prefer fake news over real news--This is real news  much to the disappointment to many Dems-

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

250,000 Jobs In February

Here is what Trump said - Trump has repeatedly referred to the unemployment rate as a hoax, even suggesting the actual figure is as high as 42 percent.

Here is what Trumps New Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin - also told lawmakers during his confirmation hearing in February that he believes the unemployment rate "is not real.

Here is what mickstuder thinks - I think we should have Congress Look Into Whether or Not these figures are Real

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

It's the usual stuff. It's good news, but little has changed according to BLS. There is miniscule change with participation rate, long-term unemployed, discouraged workers, part-time, average hours, etc.  Retail jobs actually shrunk. Construction is a bright spot, especially as that bodes well for other sectors.

Manufacturing definitely better, surprisingly, mining is up, and as usual, health care keeps climbing.

But yes, better numbers, just nothing 'spectacular'. 

Isn't it all fake anyway?

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors