Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Jewish activists

Message 11 of 27

There is way too much tolerance in this thread for me...

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

Waste of time Chasky, bringing up the NeoMarxists in all of this, is simply trying to divert all issues. That is why I have brought up the fact Is he calling those Jewish activists NeoMarxits.? that is the question that he needs to be answered. due to the fact that is about these activists that this thread is all about.

Did you happen to notice that I was responding to, "trump, pence, and other scum like them"????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

AP--Thank you for your post--I agree. We have entered a time of great intolerance in our country, and the people at the helm are trump, pence, and other scum like them.

Right, let's get rid of all that intolerance - except the intolerance regarding our President - or Conservatives - or anyone not in 100% agreement with the neoMarxists of the Progressive Movement. 

Yep, we gotta get rid of all that intolerance.

Can you please explain what was posted to prompt bringing "neoMarxist" or "Progressive Movement" into this?

This topic has nothing to do with either of the things you mention. Care to explain?

Did you happen to notice the post I was responding to?? Oddly I did not notice your post about pc being off-topic. Did I miss it?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

AP--Thank you for your post--I agree. We have entered a time of great intolerance in our country, and the people at the helm are trump, pence, and other scum like them.

Right, let's get rid of all that intolerance - except the intolerance regarding our President - or Conservatives - or anyone not in 100% agreement with the neoMarxists of the Progressive Movement. 

Instead of speaking about what this thread is all about, I guess we have to deal with NeoMarxists by chance are they also Jewish Activists?  I would be interesting to find out what you think about those Jewish Activits, are they NeoMrxists? 

Did you happen to notice the post I was responding to??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

Waste of time Chasky, bringing up the NeoMarxists in all of this, is simply trying to divert all issues. That is why I have brought up the fact Is he calling those Jewish activists NeoMarxits.? that is the question that he needs to be answered. due to the fact that is about these activists that this thread is all about.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Can you please explain what was posted to prompt bringing "neoMarxist" or "Progressive Movement" into this?

This topic has nothing to do with either of the things you mention. Care to explain?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Instead of speaking about what this thread is all about, I guess we have to deal with NeoMarxists by chance are they also Jewish Activists?  I would be interesting to find out what you think about those Jewish Activits, are they NeoMrxists? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

NM--Ironic, isn't it that those who are being subjected to so much hatred, are, in return, showing so much compassion and love. 

gruffstuff--wonderful article!!  Thank you!  Nice to see a bright spot when the trump administration emits so much darkness.

Yes.  I grew up reading history about Jewish activists during the Civil Rights movement.   Now I get to see it in action.   It's unbelievable how many synogogues around here are sponsoring Syrian refugees, working with HIAS, which originally helped resettle Jewish refugees.  I remember their work in the 90s when there were tons of Russian Jews fleeing the collapsed Soviet Union and setling here in the Baltimore/DC area.  

I don't have to look far to see the amazing good that people are doing.  True heroes in my book.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors