Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

Message 31 of 204

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, I for one admit that ISIS (or "ISUS") is a terrorist group just like PLO, HAMAS, etal.

Wasn't there a U.N. resolution attempt to declare Israel a terrorist state because they had caused far more Palestinian deaths than the other way around?

I don't know - could be. Your point?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 204

@ChasKy53 wrote:

What is good about Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  What good has become of it and what good will become of it?

Well, that is progress. Instead of all the "Hitler" nonsense the practicalities are explored. Honestly. I don't know for sure. However, since Presidents of both Parties and the US Congress has been thinking it was a good idea for over two decades, diplomatically there must be something there.

If nothing else it sends a signal - "Quit screwing around and let's resolve this thing". Clinton tried with Arafat and Ehud Barak and, after convincing Israel to "give away the farm", he still couldn't stop Arafat from wanting more. So, if nothing else, this "draws a line in the sand" and all will know that this President means it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 204

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

I appears that you have not viewed it because that wasn't the point of it.

You just showed you lack of point - thanks.

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

I'm not sure of your point. Did you or did you not view the film you are posting about? You seem a bit evasive, as always.

Now, as to Hitler being a "far right wing dictator" would you prefer "far left wing dictator" or is the word "dictator" the key point? I know it is to me.

No the word is far right and all thinking people know that. 

Got it - to "thinking people" far left dictators are fine it is only those of the far tight variety that are "bad guys".

Your film states that.You do not have far left dictator.

I don't know what that means - or maybe you are referring to Joe Stalin as being fine, he was mentioned. But you knew that didn't you. You viewed it didn't you.

One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV. 

scout offered this one. Let's not confuse things.

Here is something for all to think about. In this country when we have people killed by a Terrorist we see Trump telling us ISUS caused this and we should keep all people from that area out as they might kill us. They are terrorists. Well we see in Israel, and the West Bank,plus middle east dieing and being hurt due to what Trump said. So by Trumps own words he is responsible for that and the countries should keep him out as he will kill their people. By his own words there is no difference between ISUS and Trump. So now we have two terrorists groups in the world ISUS and Trump.

ISIS (or if you prefer "ISUS") has declared war on us and acted on it. And the President made no such proposal. You are making stuff up.

Second question for all. How can anyone try an defend Trump who by what he has done killed, and injured people. Lets see if any of his supporters admit they are Terrorists just like the members of ISUS.

Well, I for one admit that ISIS (or "ISUS") is a terrorist group just like PLO, HAMAS, etal.

Time is up as the daily message from IsIs or Isus or Trump is due to all followers.

When your thinking clears up, you might want to try that again. "By the numbers" if that will help.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

Wasn't there a U.N. resolution attempt to declare Israel a terrorist state because they had caused far more Palestinian deaths than the other way around?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 204

What is good about Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?  What good has become of it and what good will become of it?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 204

@john258–LOL— Thank you for your post!

The parellels between Hitler and the US Hitler in chief are inescapable—unless one chooses to live in the world of denial with trump and all the scum that slithers after him!  Laughing at the comment that “I (pc) don’t know the facts,” bizarre coming from the realm of fantasy, delusion, and extreme propaganda.  Just bizarre. And, as usual, incorrect!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

I'm not sure of your point. Did you or did you not view the film you are posting about? You seem a bit evasive, as always.

Now, as to Hitler being a "far right wing dictator" would you prefer "far left wing dictator" or is the word "dictator" the key point? I know it is to me.

Got it - to "thinking people" far left dictators are fine it is only those of the far tight variety that are "bad guys".

I don't know what that means - or maybe you are referring to Joe Stalin as being fine, he was mentioned. But you knew that didn't you. You viewed it didn't you.

One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV. 

Here is something for all to think about. In this country when we have people killed by a Terrorist we see Trump telling us ISUS caused this and we should keep all people from that area out as they might kill us. They are terrorists. Well we see in Israel, and the West Bank,plus middle east dieing and being hurt due to what Trump said. So by Trumps own words he is responsible for that and the countries should keep him out as he will kill their people. By his own words there is no difference between ISUS and Trump. So now we have two terrorists groups in the world ISUS and Trump.

ISIS (or if you prefer "ISUS") has declared war on us and acted on it. And the President made no such proposal. You are making stuff up.

Second question for all. How can anyone try an defend Trump who by what he has done killed, and injured people. Lets see if any of his supporters admit they are Terrorists just like the members of ISUS.

Time is up as the daily message from IsIs or Isus or Trump is due to all followers.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 204

erikm219989.

If I miss interpreted your post  I apologize, but I  get concerned when posters start by posting that we all hate Trump.
I don't doubt that there are many posters that do come out quite extreme, and I don't agree with them most of the time.
But I do  vouch, having been in this message board now for too many years, that most of the posters are highly intelligent and very well informed.
I am glad to see that you see the  faults that are happening in this country today, that go far beyond to any alliance to any political party.
I tend to see things as an American and not as a party member. and yes, I am very concerned about the future of this country.          

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 204

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No the word is far right and all thinking people know that.  Your film states that.You do not have far left dictator. One I do know you did not view the film, nor have you watched the series on Hitler I gave to you on TV.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors