From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

Message 11 of 204

If Israel surrenders their land in the West Bank, the entire Nation of Israel will be within range of the short range rockets that have rained down on Israeli towns and schools from Gaza since that land was traded "for peace".

If Israel allows the Muslim residents of the West Bank to remain as Israeli citizens, they will outvote the Jewish population in a decade, and Israel will ceast to exist as a "Jewish State", or cease to function as a democracy.

If anyone has any solid evidence to show either of those statements is NOT true, pleas, explain where the analysis went wrong.

If nobody can provide another reality for the future of Israel, then stop trying to drive Israel to commit suicide by pretending those two conditions are NOT true, and look for a way to move the Arab Muslims into the homeland created for  THEM in 1948 - JORDAN, and leave the Arab Jews in peace in their home in Israel including the West Bank.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

If there is to be, as has been predicted, more attacks and death it will be because of the unhappy Palestinians. It really isn't all that hard to grasp.

Unhappy Palestinians?  Gee, how come your are forgetting all the  billions of Muslims that will be affected by any of this?
Palestinians will be just one of the affected parties. so. keep that in mind.

O.K. if it makes you happy - the attacks and deaths will be caused by unhappy Muslim terrorists.

That is a lot more accurate.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

If there is to be, as has been predicted, more attacks and death it will be because of the unhappy Palestinians. It really isn't all that hard to grasp.

Unhappy Palestinians?  Gee, how come your are forgetting all the  billions of Muslims that will be affected by any of this?

O.K. if it makes you happy - the attacks and deaths will be caused by unhappy Muslim terrorists.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 204

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

NO past president has made this move because they foresaw the negatives that would happen and none endorsed making this move if it would cause death, more violence, and a possible war. Now that Trump has recklessly made this move, all of those things are now on the table. All nations disagree with this move except for Israel and possibly Putin. Trump is a reckless moron.

So they were all for it unless the Palestinians were unhappy about it? That is insane - of course the Palestinians would be unhappy.

So you continue to twist and change other's words. Read my post again, The reason I gave is now in bold print. I said nothing about "unless the Palestinians were unhappy": I said "none endorsed making this move if it would cause death, more violence, and a possible war."   You see ....... your "unhappy" statement is  bull feces.

Trump doing this has already cause violence and deaths (it will cause more), and it could easily cause war, too bad trump is so stupid as to disregard the consequences.

And why would there be death, more violence, and a possible war? Because the Palestinians are unhappy.

So much for your "feces" comment.

You ignore how this city is a holy city for people of many different religions who are not Palestinians and use a narrow minded term like "Palestinians are unhappy". All nations except Israel and perhaps Russia are upset with his move and in disagreement with it. This goes far beyond "Palestinians are unhappy".

Trump cult members will go to any length to support and justify the moronic actions of this reckless and irresponsible president.  So much for your "Palestinians are unhappy" comment.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

NO past president has made this move because they foresaw the negatives that would happen and none endorsed making this move if it would cause death, more violence, and a possible war. Now that Trump has recklessly made this move, all of those things are now on the table. All nations disagree with this move except for Israel and possibly Putin. Trump is a reckless moron.

So they were all for it unless the Palestinians were unhappy about it? That is insane - of course the Palestinians would be unhappy.

So you continue to twist and change other's words. Read my post again, The reason I gave is now in bold print. I said nothing about "unless the Palestinians were unhappy": I said "none endorsed making this move if it would cause death, more violence, and a possible war."   You see ....... your "unhappy" statement is  bull feces.

Trump doing this has already cause violence and deaths (it will cause more), and it could easily cause war, too bad trump is so stupid as to disregard the consequences.

And why would there be death, more violence, and a possible war? Because the Palestinians are unhappy.

You ignore how this city is a holy city for people of many different religions who are not Palestinians and use a narrow minded term like "Palestinians are unhappy". All nations except Israel and perhaps Russia are upset with his move and in disagreement with it. This goes far beyond "Palestinians are unhappy".

Trump cult members will go to any length to support and justify the moronic actions of this reckless and irresponsible president.  So much for your "Palestinians are unhappy" comment.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 204

Back to my original comment. The Moron created a mess in the Middle East and gave away a bargaining chip in the peach process. Now we have lost our seat at the table (literally) and the U.N. is rapidly moving to repudiate his ill conceived move.  Our allies around the globe are condemning us.........again and this is Trump's idea of winning. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 204

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 204

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The Israelis invade, take over the Palistinian holy city, so now it belongs to the Israelis and the Palistinians can go pound sand?   

Reminds me of how we try to explain all this to conservatives.  What if Canada invaded Michigan, blockaded the country, and would not allow the Michigan citizens to vote in the "new" government?  Conservative response? "That's silly. Canada would never do that"   Sigh. 

I am Conservative and have never said or even thought that. So, "we" have not done a good job of trying to confuse the issue by talking about to separate Nations as if it was the same as the situation under discussion. Rational people understand they are separate situations.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors