Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

Message 42 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

@erikm219989 wrote:

Um, I believe this blind hatred for our President can be justified as our current President is illegitimate due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. Meaning, they need to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good of our country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.

Oh dear!!!!!  you must have all of us confused with the 38% that are Trump supporters.
None of us hate Trump. we simply don't like what he is doing to this country right now.
You and your38%  think he is doing a great job and the rest of the country had a lot of disagreement with that statement.

Um, I'm not one of the 38% as I'm a democratic who voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election who doesn't like what Doltard Stumpy is doing to this country right now.

Regarding the elections. I have to wonder as to what would have been the outcome if the Russians had not meddle into our elections. If the Democrats would have chosen a good candidate instead of one of the worse.

The outcome of the 2016 election if the Russians had not meddled into it is simple, we would be having Hillary Clinton as our president instead.

And what would have happened in the Democratic Party had not interfere with the candidacy of Bernie Sanders.

I'm not sure what happened there, but Bernie Sanders sounds like a good candidate of strengthening and expanding Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid for our seniors and disabled and I support that.

All of those  are if's  and very important ones. And now we are seeing the consequences of those if's
We have a President that continuously attacks the free press and calls it  Fake News. as if he was the sole arbiter of the truth.

And the only Fake News out there is Fox News which can be classified as Faux News.

We have a President that consistently has proven his  stance regarding people of other races of ethnicity.

And proving that he is a racist starting with his Muslim Ban.

We have a President that right now is trying to soil the reputation of a man that has been known forever regarding his integrity. and the reason is, Because he is getting too near to prove that there was collusion during the campaign in his team  and other criminal offenses.

That is because Robert Mueller knows there is proof that there was Russian Collusion with the 2016 Election that makes him an illegitimate president.

A president that disregards the Constitution at every step that he takes.

Who is moving closer and closer to impeachment with the violations of the Constitution. 

And yes, let's remember who are his followers. 38% of the population of this country. Even in Alabama they are beginning not to swallow the Trump myth.

Which is why they elected a real politician, a democrat by the name of Doug Jones, to represent them.

Most of the real Republicans loath him. they have no respect for him. and of course he calls them the Swamp. good excuse for this 38%

The change is coming this tax bill will show even farther how much this will affect middle America the most. and I so wish that the next  boo boo will be the complete taking down of Obamacare.

When the real swamp are the plutocrats who are trying to ram this tax bill through to him.

Next, will be Social Security and Medicare. as we are all see it coming. and  to have him and his friends have more money in their pockets.

Which is Not Happening as the American people will stop it from happening, even if we are heading for another American Revolution.

The problem lies, like yourself, you simply cannot see the flaws or don'r care.

But once it starts touching that 38%  you will see the change.

And as I have said before, I'm not even a part of that 38% as you make me out to be.

Again, when and if you come here again. don't make the mistake of thinking that we are all  stupid and that we  do not know what is happening  and yes, what you have posted, is the best Fake News that I have ever read.

I wasn't making the mistake of thinking you are all stupid, as I was referring to the 38% who are all stupid in this matter.

Yours truly a Republican that will not accept what is happening.

Yours truly, a Democrat that refuses to accept what is happening and refuses to accept being called one of the 38%. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

Really!!!!  RK  you mean to say that you do not understand your own responses?

I don't feel that I have to detail  of any of them. You could read them.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Again I see no connection between you post that the one you were theoretically responding to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 204

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

I appears that you have not viewed it because that wasn't the point of it.

You just showed you lack of point - thanks.

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

I'm not sure of your point. Did you or did you not view the film you are posting about? You seem a bit evasive, as always.

Now, as to Hitler being a "far right wing dictator" would you prefer "far left wing dictator" or is the word "dictator" the key point? I know it is to me.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 204

Really!!!!  RK  you mean to say that you do not understand your own responses?

I don't feel that I have to detail  of any of them. You could read them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Oh dear!!!!!  you must have all of us confused with the 38% that are Trump supporters.
None of us hate Trump. we simply don't like what he is doing to this country right now.

Nonsense!!
You and your38%  think he is doing a great job and the rest of the country had a lot of disagreement with that statement.

Regarding the elections. I have to wonder as to what would have been the outcome if the Russians had not meddle into our elections. If the Democrats would have chosen a good candidate instead of one of the worse.

No one has shown any effect on our elections caused by the Russians. Do you have something to share?

And what would have happened in the Democratic Party had not interfere with the candidacy of Bernie Sanders.
All of those  are if's  and very important ones. And now we are seeing the consequences of those if's
We have a President that continuously attacks the free press and calls it  Fake News. as if he was the sole arbiter of the truth.
We have a President that consistently has proven his  stance regarding people of other races of ethnicity. 

He points out the bias of the media. What is wrong with doing that? I have no idea what "other races of ethnicity" means but you are wrong - he counterattacks regardless of race, religion, gender, etc.
We have a President that right now is trying to soil the reputation of a man that has been known forever regarding his integrity. and the reason is, Because he is getting too near to prove that there was collusion during the campaign in his team  and other criminal offenses.

Are you referring to a man who stacked the deck against the President in a supposedly objective investigation?

Examples please. Every time a lower court said, "Thou shall not..." he didn't. Sounds like a respect for the Constitution.
And yes, let's remember who are his followers. 38% of the population of this country. Even in Alabama they are beginning not to swallow the Trump myth.
Most of the real Republicans loath him. they have no respect for him. and of course he calls them the Swamp. good excuse for this 38%

You obviously have no idea as to the meaning of "the swamp".
The change is coming this tax bill will show even farther how much this will affect middle America the most. and I so wish that the next  boo boo will be the complete taking down of Obamacare.

One can only hope.

Next, will be Social Security and Medicare. as we are all see it coming. and  to have him and his friends have more money in their pockets.

Both need major work - everyone knows that. Hopefully, he will push the Congress to do what is needed. 

What does that mean? I've never heard of a problem lying.

Again, when and if you come here again. don't make the mistake of thinking that we are all  stupid and that we  do not know what is happening  and yes, what you have posted, is the best Fake News that I have ever read.

Amazing  response,  I don't even have to answer any of the posts in response to

mine.   Oh well I guess , that is  how the 38%  thinks.  

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.

Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

I appears that you have not viewed it because that wasn't the point of it.

You just showed you lack of point - thanks.

It was the point if you understood the subject. Hitler was a far right wing dictator. Trump is a far right wing Reb. wanna be dictator. They are the same. The video shows that just as the ones shown on C-Span, Pbs, AH channel on TV. You just showed you have no idea of what is going on. Thanks for proving that once again.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

Nonsense!!

No one has shown any effect on our elections caused by the Russians. Do you have something to share?

He points out the bias of the media. What is wrong with doing that? I have no idea what "other races of ethnicity" means but you are wrong - he counterattacks regardless of race, religion, gender, etc.

Are you referring to a man who stacked the deck against the President in a supposedly objective investigation?

Examples please. Every time a lower court said, "Thou shall not..." he didn't. Sounds like a respect for the Constitution.

One can only hope.

Both need major work - everyone knows that. Hopefully, he will push the Congress to do what is needed. 

Amazing  response,  I don't even have to answer any of the posts in response to

mine.   Oh well I guess , that is  how the 38%  thinks.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

Nonsense!!

One can only hope.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 204

@erikm219989 wrote:

Um, I believe this blind hatred for our President can be justified as our current President is illegitimate due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. Meaning, they need to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good ofour country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors