Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
318
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

318 Views
Message 51 of 204

@erikm219989 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rker321 wrote:


 The only reason that Trump won the electoral vote and the elections is because he ran against the worse candidate that the Democratic party has ever endorsed. please, don't forget that.


You're wrong on the reason TRUMP won the election.

 

The reason he won is because he appealed to every RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST, KKK MEMBER, WHITE NATIONALIST, NAZI PARTY MEMBER, ANTI-SEMITE, BIASED, INTOLERANT, PREJUDICED, XENOPHOBIC, NARROW-MINDED, WASPISH, BIGOTED MISANTHROPE in the electorate.

 

All Hillary did wrong is mis-calculate how many of those people exist in our country in this day and age.

 

Trump continues to blow racist, religious, and nationalist dog whistles throughout his first year to incite those very same people.

 

Going to a Civil Rights Museum that he could care less about, designating Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and endorsing a child molester keeps the low life that backed him fresh and ready to oppose almost anything that a CIVIL SOCIETY can throw at them.


You are letting your blind hatred for our President to block your ability to concentrate on the topic.


Um, I believe this blind hatred for our President can be justified as our current President is illegitimate due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. Meaning, they need to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good ofour country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.


Um, no one has yet been able to show that any outside interference effected the outcome. Can you change that?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
318
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
315
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

315 Views
Message 52 of 204

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@john258–History has recorded Hitler’s rise to power, and we have watched the dictator trump’s rise to power. The parallels are obvious, except to those who refuse to see the truth.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


What are the parallels you see? Hitler was part of the anti-Communist movement and Trump opposed the neoMarxist's candidate. Then there was the point of the film - charisma. Trump certainly outdid Hillary in that department. But, that's it. The rest is no more than the product of the hatred of the anti-Trump nay sayers.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
315
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
312
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

312 Views
Message 53 of 204

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.


Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks


I appears that you have not viewed it because that wasn't the point of it.

 

You just showed you lack of point - thanks.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
312
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
325
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

325 Views
Message 54 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@rker321 wrote:


 The only reason that Trump won the electoral vote and the elections is because he ran against the worse candidate that the Democratic party has ever endorsed. please, don't forget that.


You're wrong on the reason TRUMP won the election.

 

The reason he won is because he appealed to every RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST, KKK MEMBER, WHITE NATIONALIST, NAZI PARTY MEMBER, ANTI-SEMITE, BIASED, INTOLERANT, PREJUDICED, XENOPHOBIC, NARROW-MINDED, WASPISH, BIGOTED MISANTHROPE in the electorate.

 

All Hillary did wrong is mis-calculate how many of those people exist in our country in this day and age.

 

Trump continues to blow racist, religious, and nationalist dog whistles throughout his first year to incite those very same people.

 

Going to a Civil Rights Museum that he could care less about, designating Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and endorsing a child molester keeps the low life that backed him fresh and ready to oppose almost anything that a CIVIL SOCIETY can throw at them.


You are letting your blind hatred for our President to block your ability to concentrate on the topic.


Um, I believe this blind hatred for our President can be justified as our current President is illegitimate due to there being Russian interference of the 2016 Election and being unfit for the oval office. Meaning, they need to be impeached, incarcerated, convicted, and imprisoned for the good of our country as the real legitimate President is Hillary Clinton.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
325
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
350
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

350 Views
Message 55 of 204

@john258–History has recorded Hitler’s rise to power, and we have watched the dictator trump’s rise to power. The parallels are obvious, except to those who refuse to see the truth.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
350
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
347
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

347 Views
Message 56 of 204

@rk9152 wrote:

For pc and anyone else who wants to make snide comments without really knowing the subject, here is where you can watch The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler and comment intelligently:

 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26fnae  and there are two more parts offered.


Did you watch the video? If you did it tells all Hitler was far right, and supported far right causes just like Trump. They came to power the same way. You just proved my point. Thanks

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
347
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
349
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

349 Views
Message 57 of 204
Scout i see your point about evangelizing..and you are correct it is fundies like Roy Moore that want their brand of evangelisim shoved down our throat. No insult to the Christian Left intended... and yes thats a real organization i follow a bit on another forum.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
349
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
351
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

351 Views
Message 58 of 204

I do wish people would stop calling Der Trumper's crypto-Christian dupes "Evangelical". ALL Christians are suposed to "evangelize" - spread the good news - but what distinguishes those who think Der Trumper is good news is they are all FUNDAMENTALISTS - think the Bible is 100% LITERALLY true, Universe is 6,000 years old, Jonah spent three days in the belly of a fish, the Sun stopped moving across the sky so a slaughter could continue and we all have the same Great(many repeats) Grandma and Grandpa. More important, these nutjobs think they can force God to send Jesus back to save us if only we can start a huge war IN THE MIDEAST! That's why they support Israel - they figure israel is essential to bring about Armageddon when the Fundies will all be transported to Heaven while the rest of us will have a bad time for 1000 years. They have much less to do with spreading the teachings of Christ than the Bhagavad-gita.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
351
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
345
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

345 Views
Message 59 of 204

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

RK—LMAO—You post something about an historical event—albeit a revised historical event—-and then you criticize one who has not only taught the REAL historic accounts but who has known those who have spoken to living victims of the Hitler’s murderous rule.

WOW!  You have tripped all over yourself on this one and fallen face first into the mud. 

But, that is what happens when one weaves tales filled with deception, and supports mud dwellers.

Ignorance and very poor attempts to manipulate are alive and well amongst trump’s swamp dwelling base. 

Thanks for the laugh RK! Yours was the biggest joke of the day!!!

 

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


Actually, the real joke is not me, it is.......well, I'll let it go at that - had you been following the topic instead of just dropping your little stink bombs you would have known that scout brought that film up, not me.

 

And, speaking of LMAO, you call it revisionist history without viewing it - how does that work?

 

And finally, "taught the REAL historic accounts" - really? And also read nearly 1,000 pages of Adam Smith in the original Olde English. Sure you did!!

 

But, down to basics, "weaves tales filled with deception" - did the film really do that? On the other hand, without viewing it........???

 

Bottom line - discussion requires more than snide comments. It involves actually understanding what is being discussed.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
345
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
340
Views

Re: 'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital'

340 Views
Message 60 of 204

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


 


What are "we" questioning, the accepted definition of insanity?

 

Or are "we" just looking to use antisemitism to attack President Trump?


oH  Here it  comes. !!!!!!!! the cries of antisemitism whenever anyone complains against his hero Netanyahu.

Just like Trump. is you are not with him, you are against him.
And I always thought that Israel was a lot bigger than Netanyahu .I believe that most Israelis will agree with that statement.  


WOW!! Now I have another "hero" - what a childish argument.

 

And, once again, are "we" challenging the long standing accept definition of "insanity"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
340
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors