Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Jaywalking Sentence - Being Choked to Near Death

Message 51 of 81

@alferdpackerwrote:

Your opinion is not and never will be evidence of the existence of proof.

Nor yours.  Nor are they pertinent.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 81

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Tex, it's obvious to any mature adult that it was YOU who inserted race into this topic at 04-03-2018 07:54 AM.  You have really no one else to blame but yourself.  Yes, most know you'll deny it.

Just saying....

I just mentioned that incidents like this happen in every stated(sic) and that one poster here keeps up the theme that it is more prevelant(sic) in Texas.  You grabbed the ball and ran with it. 

Again, you never accept responsibility for anything. 

Have a nice day....

So where are your multiple links to statistics providing verified proof that it is in fact not more prevalent in your state of residence?

Your opinion is not and never will be evidence of the existence of proof.

Vaya Con Huevos   

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 81

@Centristsin2010wrote:

Tex, it's obvious to any mature adult that it was YOU who inserted race into this topic at 04-03-2018 07:54 AM.  You have really no one else to blame but yourself.  Yes, most know you'll deny it.

Just saying....

I just mentioned that incidents like this happen in every stated and that one poster here keeps up the theme that it is more prevelant in Texas.  You grabbed the ball and ran with it. 

Again, you never accept responsibility for anything. 

Have a nice day....

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 81

Just saying....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 81

@aruzinskywrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

To point out the obvious, this death wouldn't have happened had there been no law against jaywalking.  Thus, anti-libertarian lawmakers, mostly Democrats, are to blame.  And, the money that would have been saved by not enforcing such laws would be better spent by protecting people from other people. 

"TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS"  ....LOL!!!  Do the self-anointed intelligentsia of the far-right actually READ????  The reflexive posting without having any clue what the topic is about is.....quite pathetic.  "This death"?  There was no death.....this time.

Related image

I'm sorry, I confused "nearly dead" with "barely dead" because black lives don't matter.  Another racist comment from a far-right wing extremist.

Do you have anything intelligent to say about the libertarian aspects of this case?  No, because YOU didn't.  Your faux rant ignored Reagan's part in demanding seat belt laws.  He was such a flaming Lib, ya know?

Image result for judy gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 81

@aruzinskywrote:

I'm sorry, I confused "nearly dead" with "barely dead" because black lives don't matter.

Do you have anything intelligent to say about the libertarian aspects of this case?

Doubtful if it would have mattered if both was Black, or Black Cop/White Victim, etc.  Just the dissension matters.  He failed to acknowldge that both a cop and the victim admitted they did wrong.

Didn't fit his agenda.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 81

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

Nothing really....just more chumming attacks on a poster.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 81

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@aruzinskywrote:

To point out the obvious, this death wouldn't have happened had there been no law against jaywalking.  Thus, anti-libertarian lawmakers, mostly Democrats, are to blame.  And, the money that would have been saved by not enforcing such laws would be better spent by protecting people from other people. 

"TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS"  ....LOL!!!  Do the self-anointed intelligentsia of the far-right actually READ????  The reflexive posting without having any clue what the topic is about is.....quite pathetic.  "This death"?  There was no death.....this time.

Related image

I'm sorry, I confused "nearly dead" with "barely dead" because black lives don't matter.

Do you have anything intelligent to say about the libertarian aspects of this case?

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 81

@Centristsin2010wrote:

To those who have embraced their "White Priveledge" (SIC) all their lives, every racial attack is an "isolated incident".  Is only "isolated" to them. 

You're speculating and have no idea of other's lives.  But of course you are one of those here who keep beating the drums of racism to keep controversy alive.  Nothing at all to promote harmony among races or in this forum.  One of those who judge others by the color of their skin in reverse racism.  And one of those who judge others based on their geographical location.

How many posts have there been in an effort to enhance divisiveness here?  Accusing others of grammar and spelling errors when one does the same themselves...note above.

"I look forward to your doing just that."  So when are you going to look into the mirror at yourself?  Can't even stay on your own topic but instead makes it personal about others.  Shame!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 81

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

If the cop was black and victim white, you wouldn't this forum member posting it!   Quick, someone find the teacher NOT'S been whining about.  He needs a refresher.

It's all about pointing fingers at you and me.  Don't be afraid, they're your fingers....

Image result for point finger three pointing back

Kudos
Views