AARP Partners With ‘Politico’ to Educate Voters Leading Up to 2018 Midterm Election. Read More!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Jared, oops I forgot, a mere 100

Message 11 of 16

rker321 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Alferd  this guy has done what apparently the laws allow him to do.
It is embarrasing that he can keep his clearance and have had to ammend it so many times. I wonder if there is a limit in which they can forget and then remember while they keep thier clearance

He's an embarrassment to the nation.

It appears that there may not be any limit with the crooks and unconvicted felons in trump's maladministration.

But Alferd is there a Federal law that covers any of this?

Jared is reprehensible scum.

I decline to post any answer to or discuss apologetics for Jared's moral and ethical bankruptcy and abject failure to act patriotically.

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 16

alferdpacker wrote:

rker321 wrote:

It is embarrasing that he can keep his clearance and have had to ammend it so many times. I wonder if there is a limit in which they can forget and then remember while they keep thier clearance

He's an embarassment to the nation.

It appears that there may not be any limit with the crooks and unconvicted felons in trump's maladministration.

But Alferd is there a Federal law that covers any of this?

Message 13 of 16

rker321 wrote:

He's an embarassment to the nation.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 16

Message 15 of 16

afisher wrote:

In a sane and busy world, an individual may be forgiven (?) that they forgot an minor detail about a meeting - but perhaps not one like Donnie Junior, who was all sorts of happy about, but a minor event.

So it is a bit curious, that Jared, Mr. "I'm the major voice of WH" who has been scrutinized because of his various meeting with foreigners, looking for funding, that even the Republicans have said that they want more specifics on his activities as the drip, drip, drip of his meetings continue to be highlighted in the press.   

Now donald supporters are going to poo-poo this, saying that he is part of the WH family and who cares about his security clearance...but perhaps they will reconsider:

From The Hill:   

White House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly updated his federal disclosure form several times to include more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form — which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported.

He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times.

How many DUI drivers have been sent to jail for 10 such events?   Will the DS folks continue to ignore that those in the WH are abject liars and should not be trusted with national security, which apparently is now devolved into a massive "pay to play" business.

Gotta give Jared his due - for a trump family crook - he's the only one making any effort at all to look honest and honorable.

Too bad it's too little too late...

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Jared, oops I forgot, a mere 100

Message 16 of 16

In a sane and busy world, an individual may be forgiven (?) that they forgot an minor detail about a meeting - but perhaps not one like Donnie Junior, who was all sorts of happy about, but a minor event.

So it is a bit curious, that Jared, Mr. "I'm the major voice of WH" who has been scrutinized because of his various meeting with foreigners, looking for funding, that even the Republicans have said that they want more specifics on his activities as the drip, drip, drip of his meetings continue to be highlighted in the press.   

Now donald supporters are going to poo-poo this, saying that he is part of the WH family and who cares about his security clearance...but perhaps they will reconsider:

From The Hill:   

White House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly updated his federal disclosure form several times to include more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form — which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported.

He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times.

How many DUI drivers have been sent to jail for 10 such events?   Will the DS folks continue to ignore that those in the WH are abject liars and should not be trusted with national security, which apparently is now devolved into a massive "pay to play" business.