Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: James Clapper: No ‘Smoking Gun’ Evidence

Message 41 of 55

Clapper said that his dashboard light went on. There are too many links to Russia, and now this with Kushner. Not only did he try to establish back channel communication, he wanted to set it up through the Russians. Other than trump's mouthpieces, I haven't heard anyone who doesn't think this is highly irregular, naive, and dangerous, and possibly criminal. Some are calling to have Kushner's security clearance removed.  

This administration is riddled with links to Russia, incompetence, ignorance, and crime.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 55

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Russian involvement into our elections and the many private conversations with Russia more strongly warrant investigations than anything that Hillary ever did.  Yet some Right Wingers are willing to accept anything that Trump or anyone around him may do, even if it is collaborating with the Russians. Shameful.

I saw Clapper being interviewed, and according to him investigations are warranted.

Anyone following closely is aware that Clapper’s job was not investigator or prosecutor but intelligence gathering at the DNI and he was not privy to FBI evidence.

“I have to say, at the time I left, I did not see any smoking gun certitude evidence of collusion. But it certainly was appropriate for — given all the signs — certainly appropriate for the FBI — and necessary for the FBI to investigate," Clapper said.

This original post is just another weak effort to deflect from real news. Out of context quotes to support erroneous conclusions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 55

Russian involvement into our elections and the many private conversations with Russia more strongly warrant investigations than anything that Hillary ever did.  Yet some Right Wingers are willing to accept anything that Trump or anyone around him may do, even if it is collaborating with the Russians. Shameful.

I saw Clapper being interviewed, and according to him investigations are warranted.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 55

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Interesting that if this had happened under the Obama administration, the main parties would be tossed out of government. Under the Trump administration, he lets them sleep with his daughter. 

Any examples to make your crude point??

Sure. Jared Kushner lied on his security clearance forms and is married to  Trump's daughter instead of being tossed out of the White House. The family that commits treason together, stays together. 

Rich, have you turned over your evidence to the FBI?  I have not heard anything about an arrest warrant being issued.

btw, how did you get a copy of that or do you have the original?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Interesting that if this had happened under the Obama administration, the main parties would be tossed out of government. Under the Trump administration, he lets them sleep with his daughter. 

Sure. Jared Kushner lied on his security clearance forms and is married to  Trump's daughter instead of being tossed out of the White House. The family that commits treason together, stays together. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 55

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 55

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

Sorry, you lost me. How is that related to Clapper on Meet the Press?

I believe that I have answered that in my post regarding Clapper, He was not in charge when Trump took office, there is no way that he has any knowledge as to the present investigation or what is now on the different intel committees . therefore he is simply having an opinion  but in reality no knowledge.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 55

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:ctarheel wrote:

he interview was by Chuck Todd on Meet the Press and it is discounted because of Breitbart, Milo, and the SPLC as a cover - what happened to Fox and Limbaugh?

Obsessing a wee bit ain'tcha??? Or just hiding? Sometimes it is hard to tell.

Limbaugh  is the representation of Ignorant America.  and Fox, is a news channel that apparently lost its way, and perhaps they are beginning to see their mistakes. 

Sorry, you lost me. How is that related to Clapper on Meet the Press?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:ctarheel wrote:

he interview was by Chuck Todd on Meet the Press and it is discounted because of Breitbart, Milo, and the SPLC as a cover - what happened to Fox and Limbaugh?

Obsessing a wee bit ain'tcha??? Or just hiding? Sometimes it is hard to tell.

Limbaugh  is the representation of Ignorant America.  and Fox, is a news channel that apparently lost its way, and perhaps they are beginning to see their mistakes. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22