Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: James Clapper: No ‘Smoking Gun’ Evidence

Message 31 of 55

Richva--You hit the nail right on the head. It may be easy to deny the incompetence of this president, but the lack of morality is so glaring, that one would have to be blind anf deaf to not see it. 

It gives me doubts about right wing supporters, and what it means for this country as a whole.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 55

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"the person or persons that LEAKED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION."

Donald Trump released classified Israeli intelligence to the Russians.

Donald Trump released the secret location of U.S. Subarmines who are monitoring North Korea.

Sorry but you are wrong.  He is the President and he has not violated our current law.

There are lots of ways to be incompetent and immoral without violating the law. Trump must have a list because he is sure working diligently to accomplish all of them. Starting with his inability to staff his administration and ending with collusion with the Russian government. 

If your only metric is whether something is illegal, I am starting to understand the lack of patriotism on the right. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 55

Crit--Spot on--- The biggest threat to our national security is a little donnie trump. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 55

JimC said, "Sorry but you are wrong.  He is the President and he has not violated our current law."

I'm wrong? When did I say he violated the law? I never said that.

What I am saying is the following. If you're so concerned about classified intelligence being released, why don't you express the same concern about Trump carelessly releasing classified info?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 55

Snoopy-- When Russian interference has become such common knowledge, it is sad that Trump supporters are still denying fact.  When dozens of people in and around the Trump campaign and administration have been found to have links to Russia, it is also sad that Trump supporters continued to deny fact.

I would think that there is not only a smoking gun, there are a myriad of guns, fireworks, and cannons going off that support the link to treason within the Trump administration. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 55

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Donald Trump released the secret location of U.S. Subarmines who are monitoring North Korea.

Sorry but you are wrong.  He is the President and he has not violated our current law.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 55

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 55

The only crime that has been committed is the crime committed by the person or persons that LEAKED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.  The focus of the many investigations should be on that.

What is going on is the political assassination of President Trump by other politicians and media that HATE him.

btw, President Trump is not responsible for "HOW YOU FEEL"... You may want to seek professional help in dealing with personal bias and hatred toward others that you disagree with.

Middle America elected Donald Trump to be President... Deal with it.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 55

File this under BIG FAT DUH!

When everyone from Trump's circle has refused to hand over potential evidentiary documents when asked to by Congress, we're supposed to assume then that those documents don't exist, therefore, no smoking gun.

I'm gonna go buy a new Mercedes, then claim there were never any loan papers. Who wants to ride shotgun?!

Long live covfefe!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 55

While Clapper may not have saw the "smoking gun" they were well aware that the Russians were interfering in our election in a big way.

Clapper previously testified before a Senate judiciary subcommittee that he was not aware of any evidence demonstrating collusion between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia — but he also said he had been unaware of an FBI investigation into the matter until former FBI Director James Comey announced it publicly at a House hearing in March.
"Are you 100% sure that Russia was behind the election meddling that you described," Cuomo asked Clapper Tuesday.
"Absolutely," Clapper responded. "The evidence, which unfortunately we could not detail in our intelligence community assessment, was, in my view, overwhelming. And that is why the assessment that we did enjoyed such a high confidence level."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/30/politics/clapper-russia-election-meddling-cnntv/

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.