Honored Social Butterfly

James Carvelle loses it over the far left democrats!

James Carville rips elitist media, and says Dems are 'losing our **bleep** minds'

Carville added that he considered himself a "liberal" rather than a centrist -- but Democrats went too far even for him.

"They’ve tacked off the **bleep** radar screen," he said when asked if the party moved too far left.

(Y'all better pay attention... dear Lord I hope Bernie is the nominee.) 

"Democrats talking about free college tuition or debt forgiveness. I’m not here to debate the idea. What I can tell you is that people all over this country worked their way through school, sent their kids to school, paid off student loans. They don’t want to hear this s--t. And you saw Warren confronted by an angry voter over this. It’s just not a winning message," he said.

(Pay attention kids)

"[H]ere’s what I do know: Sanders might get 280 electoral votes and win the presidency and maybe we keep the House," Carville said. "But there’s no chance in hell we’ll ever win the Senate with Sanders at the top of the party defining it for the public ...So long as McConnell runs the Senate, it’s game over. There’s no chance we’ll change the courts and nothing will happen, and he’ll just be sitting up there screaming in the microphone about the revolution."

Funny.... that's what it's like here.... ya know all screeching.  Carry on.

4 more years

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

James Carville rips elitist media, and says Dems are 'losing our **bleep** minds'

Carville added that he considered himself a "liberal" rather than a centrist -- but Democrats went too far even for him.

"They’ve tacked off the **bleep** radar screen," he said when asked if the party moved too far left.

(Y'all better pay attention... dear Lord I hope Bernie is the nominee.) 

"Democrats talking about free college tuition or debt forgiveness. I’m not here to debate the idea. What I can tell you is that people all over this country worked their way through school, sent their kids to school, paid off student loans. They don’t want to hear this s--t. And you saw Warren confronted by an angry voter over this. It’s just not a winning message," he said.

(Pay attention kids)

"[H]ere’s what I do know: Sanders might get 280 electoral votes and win the presidency and maybe we keep the House," Carville said. "But there’s no chance in hell we’ll ever win the Senate with Sanders at the top of the party defining it for the public ...So long as McConnell runs the Senate, it’s game over. There’s no chance we’ll change the courts and nothing will happen, and he’ll just be sitting up there screaming in the microphone about the revolution."

Funny.... that's what it's like here.... ya know all screeching.  Carry on.

4 more years

Hate to break the news to you but what James was saying  to the Dems was THERE IS ONLY ONE MISSION NOW. GET RID OF TRUMP, and that is the only thing they should be talking about. The other programs come after Trump is gone. Now all can see that the Trump supporters have not a clue on what is happening in this country, and the damage Trump is doing.

Honored Social Butterfly

As an Independent, I agree with much of what Carvelle said.

Honored Social Butterfly

The dems are about to start eating their young. What a catastrophic failure of leadership. This all on the witch, nancy pelosi. 

4 more years

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

they are? News to me, what about how the Republicans party did just that, and what is left is the Trump party which is extremists! Now THAT is eating your young sir.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
they are? News to me, what about how the Republicans party did just that, and what is left is the Trump party which is extremists! Now THAT is eating your young sir.

You are right again, Tom.  Just look at what Conservatives call "leadership"; a dictator wanna-be that undermines the law whenever he THINKS he can, and they clamor around enabling him to do just that.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png