Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 91

May I suggest the fact avoiding Trump minions read the emails released by Trump Jr before they criticize the documented facts presented by our intelligent, fact gathering forum members.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 91

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Trump syncophants are entertaining..and an embarassment to themselves.

I honestly wish I could find entertainment in the pathetic efforts of the hate filled anti-Trump posters. But, sadly, my compassion can only allow me to feel sorry for them.

Stay in denial about Trump and throw insults at those who appose Trump's actions if you want, it's a rather weak defense of his actions, his son's, or others who are under investigation.

As usual, you have read what you want to see rather than that which was written. I offered no insult - only compassion.

Well then ..................  I could honestly find entertainment in the pathetic efforts of the hate filled pro-trump posters. But, sadly my compassion can only allow me to feel sorry for them.

Imitation is the sincerest for of flattery. But beyond that - you may recall we had a topic about all the blind hatred expressed here by the Trump-haters. You may also recall that there was a dearth of similar stuff from the right. The best anyone could come up with was, "I remember all the bad stuff you said about Obama" with no specifics. Then, as you may recall there was the disgusting homosexual reference to the president's mouth offered by a lefty and giggled at by others.

So, it you really want to talk about "hate filled pro-Trump posters" - go for it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

CT - the greedy wealthy will follow until Trump stops making them more $$$. The bamboozled sheep  will follow and believe until ???

O.K. how about us country bumpkins and uneducated rubes??

Yep, they would most definitely be included.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Denial, denial, denial of the truth by Trump Minions. I realize Trump Lovers are allergic to facts, but may I suggest they read the emails released by Trump Jr before they criticize the documented facts presented by our intelligent, fact gathering forum members.

Sounds like you do not have a response to the issue raised and so must retreat to the "Trump Lovers" and Trump Minions" closet.

Did you read the e-mails released by Trump Jr?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Denial, denial, denial of the truth by Trump Minions. I realize Trump Lovers are allergic to facts, but may I suggest they read the emails released by Trump Jr before they criticize the documented facts presented by our intelligent, fact gathering forum members.

Sounds like you do not have a response to the issue raised and so must retreat to the "Trump Lovers" and Trump Minions" closet.

The closet is full to overflowing with unfortunates who voted for and support trump...

So - unless they come out of the closet - there's no room...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Trump syncophants are entertaining..and an embarassment to themselves.

I honestly wish I could find entertainment in the pathetic efforts of the hate filled anti-Trump posters. But, sadly, my compassion can only allow me to feel sorry for them.

Stay in denial about Trump and throw insults at those who appose Trump's actions if you want, it's a rather weak defense of his actions, his son's, or others who are under investigation.

As usual, you have read what you want to see rather than that which was written. I offered no insult - only compassion.

Well then ..................  I could honestly find entertainment in the pathetic efforts of the hate filled pro-trump posters. But, sadly my compassion can only allow me to feel sorry for them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

CT - the greedy wealthy will follow until Trump stops making them more $$$. The bamboozled sheep  will follow and believe until ???

that's what bootstraps are for...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 91

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 91

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"They sat around awhile talking about golf and their grandchildren and parted. What part would you like reported to the FBI??"

I'm LOL again. Trump Jr repeatedly lied and/or changed his story about this meeting, so why would anyone believe him when he said nothing happened? 

Next, it is a violation of Federal Campaign Law to accept anything of value from someone who's from a foreign country. In this case, unknown data/negative emails on Hillary was apparently offered to the Trump campaign. Trump Jr and company went to this meeting to obtain that data. If that happened, it was clearly a violation of federal law. 

Did he accept anything of of value? If not - non-issue or, as you would say "LOL" or maybe "LMAO".

The other legal question is one where I don't know the answer.. Does going to a secret meeting with a foreigner to collect something of value to the Presidential campaign constitute a violation of law in itself, even if nothing was actually obtained during the meeting?

Me too. Why don't we let the experts figure it out.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 91

@oceanedge2 wrote:

They sat around awhile talking about golf and their grandchildren and parted. What part would you like reported to the FBI??

None of that meeting at an airport was required to be reported to the FBI.  I think this may clear up your confusion.

According to instructions listed on the National Background Investigations Bureau's website, the form requires applicants to disclose whether they have had "close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national within the last seven years with who you, or your spouse, or cohabitant are bound by affection, influence, common interests, and/or obligation."

http://www.businessinsider.com/kushners-explanation-of-security-clearance-form-omissions-russia-meet...

I don't know what the National Backgrounds investigations Bureau's website is all about with regard to non-government individuals but the question remains, what happened that should cause all this excitement?? There are no claims of something given, there are no claims of something promised (except for the scam before the meeting) - so, what????

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507