AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
488
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

488 Views
Message 1 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

 

  • Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances. But the rest of us are outraged by the non-stop lying from the Trump Administration.

 

No "idolizing" (blindly or otherwise), no support of the President, just support of truth.

 

In that context, he was asked if he wanted to get "dirt", he said "yes". the provider changed the topic, he walked.

 

No need for all the excitement - except as a vehicle to disrupt the actions of the President on the part of the supporters of the loser.


 


Lying is a trump family tradition - fred lied, donnie lies, his spawn lie.


Do you have any views on the meeting under discussion??


Yep - sure do - the same view(s) as the majority of US citizens elegible to vote - who did NOT vote for trump - as well as the population of most of the world.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
488
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
493
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

493 Views
Message 2 of 91

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

 

  • Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances. But the rest of us are outraged by the non-stop lying from the Trump Administration.

 

No "idolizing" (blindly or otherwise), no support of the President, just support of truth.

 

In that context, he was asked if he wanted to get "dirt", he said "yes". the provider changed the topic, he walked.

 

No need for all the excitement - except as a vehicle to disrupt the actions of the President on the part of the supporters of the loser.


 


Lying is a trump family tradition - fred lied, donnie lies, his spawn lie.


Do you have any views on the meeting under discussion??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
493
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
520
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

520 Views
Message 3 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

 

  • Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances. But the rest of us are outraged by the non-stop lying from the Trump Administration.

 

No "idolizing" (blindly or otherwise), no support of the President, just support of truth.

 

In that context, he was asked if he wanted to get "dirt", he said "yes". the provider changed the topic, he walked.

 

No need for all the excitement - except as a vehicle to disrupt the actions of the President on the part of the supporters of the loser.


 


Lying is a trump family tradition - fred lied, donnie lies, his spawn lie.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
520
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
524
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

524 Views
Message 4 of 91

@CriticalThinking wrote:

 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

 

  • Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances. But the rest of us are outraged by the non-stop lying from the Trump Administration.

 

No "idolizing" (blindly or otherwise), no support of the President, just support of truth.

 

In that context, he was asked if he wanted to get "dirt", he said "yes". the provider changed the topic, he walked.

 

No need for all the excitement - except as a vehicle to disrupt the actions of the President on the part of the supporters of the loser.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
524
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
533
Views

JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

533 Views
Message 5 of 91

 

Here are some facts for intelligent, objective people.

 

  • Trump Jr. LIED about having such a  meeting 
  • Trump Jr changed his story about the meeting multiple times
  • Trump Jr did not go to the FBI after being approached by a foreign representative offering him something of value for the campaign

None of the above bothers those who blindly idolize and support their President under all circumstances. But the rest of us are outraged by the non-stop lying from the Trump Administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
533
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
540
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

540 Views
Message 6 of 91

@afisher wrote:

STUNNING but serious delusion by the donald supporters who want distraction for the topic at hand, which is that Donald Jr. conspired with Russians linked to Russian Government ( first email) to both meet and then use the information that was obtained by the Russians to help Donald win the election.

The first email was from a Brit. The lack of knowledge or interest in truth is truly STUNNING. He was willing to look at "opposition research" - not STUNNING. He was willing to help hie father's campaign - not STUNNING.

 

They introduce terms in quotes as if they didn't seem to notice that it was themselves that introduced the terms into this blog as a distraction from the thread topic..    They bring up talking points that have zero to do with the topic.....wasn't the the Republicans who once told everyone to quit talking about HRC, because she lost the election via electoral college - but they keep dragging it back into each thread for which they have no actual talking point.

Yes, she lost the election - get over it. But, when the conversation moves over to emails, now things could get interesting - maybe even STUNNING..  

 

They complain when respondents to their nonsense as a distraction.   Hmm, are they saying that we need to address their nonsense?    If it is so important (to them), why not write a thread and make their case, because "Americanism".    White Nationalist - is that Americanism?  

Only in the STUNNING minds of the radical left.

 Wanting everyone to have equal rights?   Is that Americanism?     Maintaining the US standing around the Globe, is that Americanism?       Which of those had decreased dramatically in the past 6 months.

I'd say that any decreases are solely in the STUNNED minds of the radical left.   

 

Apparently one such distractor hasn't read the emails or they wouldn't make such ignorant statements about the actual events of June 2016.      They do know that everyone,  but supposedly them, have all read the emails and know that their creative re-writing of said emails just makes them look more foolish...don't they?

The emails offered "opposition research" he said "I'll look" - what else is of interest. Now, those 33,000 illegally destroyed emails. I'll bet there would be something to learn from them.   


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
540
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
542
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

542 Views
Message 7 of 91

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


There is no racism in the Administration. That is just the part of the Critical Theory technique used by the neoMarxists for many years. I do not consider the efforts of the neoMarxists to be Americanism.

 


So junior's treason is "Amercanism"....        If you say so...


 


1) Treason is really not on the legal table, merely amateur conjecture from the haters in need of more hate;

2) I do indeed, neoMarxism does not fit my definition of Americanism.

 

May I assume you know what Critical Theory is and therefore know what you are talking about?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
542
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
556
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

556 Views
Message 8 of 91

STUNNING but serious delusion by the donald supporters who want distraction for the topic at hand, which is that Donald Jr. conspired with Russians linked to Russian Government ( first email) to both meet and then use the information that was obtained by the Russians to help Donald win the election.

 

They introduce terms in quotes as if they didn't seem to notice that it was themselves that introduced the terms into this blog as a distraction from the thread topic..    They bring up talking points that have zero to do with the topic.....wasn't the the Republicans who once told everyone to quit talking about HRC, because she lost the election via electoral college - but they keep dragging it back into each thread for which they have no actual talking point.   

 

They complain when respondents to their nonsense as a distraction.   Hmm, are they saying that we need to address their nonsense?    If it is so important (to them), why not write a thread and make their case, because "Americanism".    White Nationalist - is that Americanism?    Wanting everyone to have equal rights?   Is that Americanism?     Maintaining the US standing around the Globe, is that Americanism?       Which of those had decreased dramatically in the past 6 months.   

 

Apparently one such distractor hasn't read the emails or they wouldn't make such ignorant statements about the actual events of June 2016.      They do know that everyone,  but supposedly them, have all read the emails and know that their creative re-writing of said emails just makes them look more foolish...don't they?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
556
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
562
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

562 Views
Message 9 of 91

@rk9152 wrote:


There is no racism in the Administration. That is just the part of the Critical Theory technique used by the neoMarxists for many years. I do not consider the efforts of the neoMarxists to be Americanism.

 


So junior's treason is "Amercanism"....        If you say so...


 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
562
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
564
Views

Re: JR TRUMP FELL INTO CLASSIC RUSSIAN TRAP

564 Views
Message 10 of 91

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump Jr fell into a Russian trap and all the Right has to try and defend him is deflection and 'look over here'.  It's not working.


Let's try it with no "look over there".

 

He was told that someone wanted to meet with him and that person would provide some "opposition research". He agreed. Once the meeting started the person who had wanted the meeting (a lobbyist/lawyer admitted to the country to conduct business by the Obama Administration) showed that she was pulling a "bait and switch". Donald Jr. said, "Good bye".

 

Now, without any "look over there" - do you see a problem with what happened??

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
564
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors