From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: JIMMY KIMMEL TO GO "MAN TO MAN" WITH ROY MOORE

Message 31 of 35

@jims730656 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Jimmy Kimmel on Twitter War with Roy Moore - YouTube

He has offered to wear a girl scout uniform and bring high school cheerleaders to test Roy's "mettle"...

Whaddya think?  Should Jimmy shave his legs and get a wig and makeover?

I like Kimmel and he comes across as quite sincere, but I think, as an entertainer he might want to dial back the politics a little.  Not for this particular situation (which won't happen but it's funny) but if Kimmel gets too political on his show he could turn off a (assumed) large number of hardline conservatives who probably watch his show which could hurt his ratings

So you ask Kimmel to cater to a bunch of  but head Conservatives that support the actions of child molester Moore?  Really ????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

@jims730656 wrote:

I like Kimmel and he comes across as quite sincere, but I think, as an entertainer he might want to dial back the politics a little.  Not for this particular situation (which won't happen but it's funny) but if Kimmel gets too political on his show he could turn off a (assumed) large number of hardline conservatives who probably watch his show which could hurt his ratings

Would that be because some of his show exposes the lack of real world knowledge and and dim-witted-ness of a great many faithful trump followers/supporters - as shown in this following video?

Should Hillary Clinton Be Impeached? - YouTube

Stupid is as trump supporter says...

Actually this has nothing to do with Trump.  It has everything to do with ratings, and as I said, if a lot of Trump supporters watch Kimmel because they think he's funny, if he gets too political a lot of people will stop watching.  And if he goes WAY too political  he could make even a lot of liberals or just plain apolitical people tune out.  His show, like most others is there to ENTERTAIN the audience and not to beat them over the head with politics.  Nobody should need an entertainment show to tell them what their political leanings are and what the host's leanings are shouldn't matter to anyone but the host..

If they want to watch political shows they know they have Fox or MSNBC.  Short on laughs but long on political propaganda for people of either ideology.  If they want laughs or meaningless celebrity interviews they turn on shows that give them what they want and if they want laughs but NOT politics they could just change the channel.  That's why we have 900 channels on most cable systems.  

I don't think ABC (Disney) cares a whit about the political leanings of Kimmel or the people who watch him, as long as they WATCH.

Kimmel was fine and my Wife and I watch at least part of his show almost every night, but lately he's gotten more political than before and all I was saying was that that could come back to bite him.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 35

@jims730656 wrote:

Would that be because some of his show exposes the lack of real world knowledge and and dim-witted-ness of a great many faithful trump followers/supporters - as shown in this following video?

Should Hillary Clinton Be Impeached? - YouTube

Stupid is as trump supporter says...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 35

@alferdpacker wrote:

He has offered to wear a girl scout uniform and bring high school cheerleaders to test Roy's "mettle"...

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

JIMMY KIMMEL TO GO "MAN TO MAN" WITH ROY MOORE

Message 35 of 35

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors