Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE

Message 11 of 56

@JANMB wrote:

Investigations will still  go on even with Epsteins passing.   He may have done away with himself willingly but it's difficult to believe it wasn't with some help.      I was hoping Epstein would do one thing.    Reveal his relationship with Trump when certainly there were enough photo-opts of the two.   
Maybe if you go back 30 years you might find a picture of Epstein with the much younger Donald Trump.  So if 30 years ago means Pres Trump has not changed at all in your opinion, then I guess we should still think of Barry Obomba as still smoking crack?

This was in the media weeks ago......."Attorney General Bill Barr and Epstein go way back: back in the early 1970s, Barr’s father hired Epstein to work as a physics and math teacher at the elite Manhattan private school Dalton, despite the fact that Epstein did not have a college degree. Following Epstein’s arrest, former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi hinted that Barr could “attempt to interfere” with the prosecution of the case, though this would be unlikely given the “obvious” link between the two men. "

Seriously?  Now it's going back 45-50 years?  Who hasn't changed in that amount of time...hopefully?  I really don't understand why some let Trump live in their heads 24/7 thinking up ways and making up stories to bring him and the other Conservatives down.  Why even bring up Barr at all?  Oh, that's right, he didn't say what the Alt-Left wanted him to say.

Is this topic also going to go 'off topic' by making it about how much one group hates our President instead of the Epstein case and his suicide/murder?

"IF YOU'RE AGAINST EVERYTHING, YOU'RE AGAINST NOTHING"

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 56

@myexper wrote:

@JANMB wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote   = Mr. Epstein was transported by EMS to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff

The FBI is investigating.    Shrieking was  heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died.  

Do you really think Barr is THAT upset about Epstein's passing ?    I don't.  

Barr is just pretending ..... just like he pretends to be Attorney General when he is actually Trump's personal defense attorney!

barr-iran-contra-trust-1000x907.jpg

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 56

@JANMB wrote:

oceanedge2 wrote   = Mr. Epstein was transported by EMS to a local hospital for treatment of life-threatening injuries, and subsequently pronounced dead by hospital staff

The FBI is investigating.    Shrieking was  heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died.  

Barr is just pretending ..... just like he pretends to be Attorney General when he is actually Trump's personal defense attorney!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 56

[PLease forgive the reduncancy but I think the time line is worth noting.]

I Tweeted IT WOULD HAPPEN July 26 at 03:01:
I regard it as a high probability that the mob-boss tendencies of Godfather Donald John Trump
might try to ensure that Jeffrey Epstein is unable to testify about anything – ever.
The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1154693301540249604

August 11 at 03:08 I Tweeted a follow-up after it happened:
Fifteen days after my prescient Tweet of July 16, Jeffrey Epstein, 66, is dead.
The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1160493073232588800

August 11 at 18:42 I revealed:
My beliefs are there's no suicide cover-up because there's been a Jeffrey Epstein murder. But those are mere beliefs. What I know for a fact is that I HAVE NOT ACCUSED Donald John Trump OF ORDERING EPSTEIN'S DEATH.
The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1160728117020807173?s=20

But now we have Donald John Trump's confessing to knowing Jeffrey Epstein was murdered by trying to blame a White House predecessor.
The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1161235492567781376

August 12 at 03:18 I wondered:
Maybe someone thinks the Department of Justice can do a proper "investigation". The cause of death is easily determined as is the absence of competence. Harder is proving who ordered the hit. I have not accused Donald John Trump.
The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1160857993333768193

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 56

Don't get me wrong, this is a terrible dark side of the US.... human trafficking/endangering children....BUT it now has me thinking this is nothing more than a major distraction to what the current crisis is in our country....Immigration....Weapons....Hate crimes!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 56

@IconoClast wrote:

Icono Clast Tweeted August 13 at 04:18:

Donald J. Trump confessed to knowing Jeffrey Epstein was murdered by trying to blame a WhiteHouse predecessor.

The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1161235492567781376?s=20

Ummmm - would that be the same guy GOPerLords have been persecuting with the full power of the Government for 25 years and still are unable to bring a single INDICTMENT against? TWENTY-FIVE Years of investigations, millions of wasted tax dollars and not so much as a parking ticket they can get a grand jury to accept.

Sounds like just what the GOPerBase will swallow without chewing, since they've been doing exactly that for 25 years with no inkling of how absurd it is.

Has Bonespurso WUSSolini tried to involve the spouse of his Usual Suspect?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 56

Icono Clast Tweeted August 13 at 04:18:

Donald J. Trump confessed to knowing Jeffrey Epstein was murdered by trying to blame a WhiteHouse predecessor.

The original: https://twitter.com/Icono_Clast/status/1161235492567781376?s=20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 56

@Richva wrote:

Buddy.jpg

I've read a bunch of reports indicating pedophiles have to be kept in solitary lest the general population of the prison murder them.  Also read reliable reports that those serving life without parole tend to be more violent than the general population - understandable, what exactly will be done to them if they kill AGAIN?

About the circumstances of Epstein's demise: How would YOU literally "beat yourself to death" if you really had to?

And we have a mid-sized mountain of evidence tying Bonespurso WUSSolini to a great many crime bosses whose former employees are serving the aforeto mentioned life w/o parole sentences.

Will the once proud FBI be able to connect those dots under the supervision of an Attorney General who is also Consigliere to ToadPOTUS?

Will pigs fly?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 56

ChasKy53 wrote -  I hope evidence comes out that he is guilty of partnering up with Epstein in abusing young girls. Surely that would be the end of him?

In a sane world....I would say yes to the above.   

It doesn't appear that Trump has lost his base yet as he continues to throw the White Supremicist  "red" meat.   

The conservative Christians,  the Evangelicals continue to hand out forgiveness for Trump's rotten behavior in order to support him  as well as the GOP congress who dutifully defends  Trump's most ridiculous lies.   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 56

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors