Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE

Message 51 of 56

@EdM965653 

Per your last comment, with trump’s normal behavior patterns, if he’s blaming Clinton for having interactions with epstein can mean only one thing, it’s trump that is fearful of his interactions with epstein that may come to light. 

My hope is that this investigation will continue to bring light to those who have committed crimes, and give justice to those who crimes were committed against...is this possible?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 56

My question is this:  When a person is supposed to be on suicide watch, isn't the primary part of that duty to WATCH?!  

And my second question is:  When an individual has already made an attempt to kill themselves just the week before, shouldn't the so-called "suicide watch" continue a little bit longer than one week?  Surely they could not have thought he had overcome his suidical ideations in only a week's time!

Conspiracy afoot indeed!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 56

This was in the media weeks ago......."Attorney General Bill Barr and Epstein go way back: back in the early 1970s, Barr’s father hired Epstein to work as a physics and math teacher at the elite Manhattan private school Dalton, despite the fact that Epstein did not have a college degree. Following Epstein’s arrest, former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi hinted that Barr could “attempt to interfere” with the prosecution of the case, though this would be unlikely given the “obvious” link between the two men. "

All true

It should be noted that Trump, Barr and Acosta were all involved is doing favors for Epstein, and all held positions in the White House in the year of Epstien's death.

It's an amazing coincidence, I wonder what the odds are?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 56

Good morning to all-

Epstein was a slime and a substance that must be scraped off the bottoms of one's shoes before entering the house.  But he's dead now, from one cause or another, and no doubt, some powerful people are not weeping salt tears about his dying.

But we must question WHO might be most pleased with Epstein's now inablility to tell his tales.

Let's see...

Epstein was a New York billionaire. He made his money not by work but by minipulating funds and taking advantage of other people.He has a record of cheating on every level, and he has been totally unfaithful to wives and business associates.He admited to sexual misdeeds and enjoying  the "company" of very young women- no, girls.

Does this sound like the background of anyone we know?

And the present occupant is now trying as hard as he can to place the sins of Epstein at Bill Clinton's door.

Makes you wonder just how much better the present occupant is than Jeffrey Epstein.

good day to all- Ed

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 56

I did check to see if there was another post....but didn't see it til after I posted this one.....and don't know how to delete it. (sorry)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE

Message 56 of 56

Investigations will still  go on even with Epsteins passing.   He may have done away with himself willingly but it's difficult to believe it wasn't with some help.      I was hoping Epstein would do one thing.    Reveal his relationship with Trump when certainly there were enough photo-opts of the two.   

This was in the media weeks ago......."Attorney General Bill Barr and Epstein go way back: back in the early 1970s, Barr’s father hired Epstein to work as a physics and math teacher at the elite Manhattan private school Dalton, despite the fact that Epstein did not have a college degree. Following Epstein’s arrest, former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi hinted that Barr could “attempt to interfere” with the prosecution of the case, though this would be unlikely given the “obvious” link between the two men. "

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors