Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
190
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

190 Views
Message 11 of 22

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

 

Another attempt at media source censorship?  

 

Are you the forums official censor of sources?


Rather than personally attacking other posters, why don't you either refute the fact that a source is NOT reliable or confirm that it IS reliable.

 

But you don't do that.

 

You attempt to create animosity and discord by such comments as, "ARE YOU THE FORUM'S OFFICIAL CENSOR OF SOURCES".

 

Don't you think it would be more constructive to point out what you think makes THE DAILY MAIL and THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER legitimate journalistic sources or not?

 

People do get tired of your personal attacks all the time.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
190
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
210
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

210 Views
Message 12 of 22

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Yeah jimmy but  Flynn himself knew lying was the smallest offence Mueller could prove against him, so Flynn has pled guilty lying to Federal Agents and has agreed to fully cooperate with the Mueller investigation. When the lies involve his contact with officals of a hostile foreign power, pretty sure Mueller had enough to add LTG Flynn to the troop of Trumpettes facing charges of Conspiracy Aganst the United States, something only association with Der Trumper could get for a 3-Star General.

 

Why do wingers continue to pretend Hillary committed a crime despite the numerous total exonerations from the FBI while none of the Trumpettes already indited or pleading guilty to criminal charges have NOT committed a crime? Do GOPers find the FBI totally incompetent, or only when they find Hillary innocent and Republicans guilty?

 

Do Republicans really feel comfortable being led by an administration with more serious felony charges in 8 months than Carter generated in 8 years?


Does that mean that you think that Comey lied to the Congress when he said that the FBI didn't think Flynn lied?


Apparently Flynn thinks Flynn lied since he admitted to it.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

216 Views
Message 13 of 22

Olderscout66 wrote:

Yeah jimmy but  Flynn himself knew lying was the smallest offence Mueller could prove against him, so Flynn has pled guilty lying to Federal Agents and has agreed to fully cooperate with the Mueller investigation. When the lies involve his contact with officals of a hostile foreign power, pretty sure Mueller had enough to add LTG Flynn to the troop of Trumpettes facing charges of Conspiracy Aganst the United States, something only association with Der Trumper could get for a 3-Star General.

 

Why do wingers continue to pretend Hillary committed a crime despite the numerous total exonerations from the FBI while none of the Trumpettes already indited or pleading guilty to criminal charges have NOT committed a crime? Do GOPers find the FBI totally incompetent, or only when they find Hillary innocent and Republicans guilty?

 

Do Republicans really feel comfortable being led by an administration with more serious felony charges in 8 months than Carter generated in 8 years?


Does that mean that you think that Comey lied to the Congress when he said that the FBI didn't think Flynn lied?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

216 Views
Message 14 of 22

nctarheel wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flyn...

 

 

Once again, the original poster can not keep away from sources that have a connection to the Unification Church of America, a CULT known as THE MOONIES.

 

They, through mind control and brainwashing, have ruined many families, their homes, and their finances.

 

And yet, the original poster uses several sources that have a connection with the CULT. This is the third or fourth resource used by the original poster that has a CULT connection.

 

THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER, owned by anti-gay, anti-transgender, anti-abortion OIL BARON Philip Anschultz, hired much of its talent from THE WASHINGTON TIMES, the media mouthpiece for THE MOONIE CULT.

 

Why there are repeated connections to this CULT within the articles selected by the original poster as resources is concerning.


Does that mean that Comey did not tell the Congress that Flynn didn't lie?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
271
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

271 Views
Message 15 of 22

Yeah jimmy but  Flynn himself knew lying was the smallest offence Mueller could prove against him, so Flynn has pled guilty lying to Federal Agents and has agreed to fully cooperate with the Mueller investigation. When the lies involve his contact with officals of a hostile foreign power, pretty sure Mueller had enough to add LTG Flynn to the troop of Trumpettes facing charges of Conspiracy Aganst the United States, something only association with Der Trumper could get for a 3-Star General.

 

Why do wingers continue to pretend Hillary committed a crime despite the numerous total exonerations from the FBI while none of the Trumpettes already indited or pleading guilty to criminal charges have NOT committed a crime? Do GOPers find the FBI totally incompetent, or only when they find Hillary innocent and Republicans guilty?

 

Do Republicans really feel comfortable being led by an administration with more serious felony charges in 8 months than Carter generated in 8 years?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
271
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
275
Views

JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

275 Views
Message 16 of 22

The FBI doesn't carelessly charge just anyone with lying to them. It's a serious charge and they won't do it unless they can prove it in a court of law. And if I remember correctly, Flynn pleaded guilty. 

 

But as we see so often, facts and the truth are irrelevant to Trump Cult members. They live in an alternate reality, where truth is fiction and fiction (conspiracy theories) becomes the truth.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
275
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
277
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

277 Views
Message 17 of 22

nctarheel wrote:

Once again, the original poster can not keep away from sources that have a connection to the Unification Church of America, a CULT known as THE MOONIES.



Another attempt at media source censorship?  Again, can you supply an appropriate source along with other approved sources that is allowed here on this forum?  Are you the forums official censor of sources? If so, please supply that approved list of sources that can be used here.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
277
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
272
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

272 Views
Message 18 of 22

What is the point of this story?  Michael Flynn has already admitted that he lied.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
272
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
265
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

265 Views
Message 19 of 22

rk9152 wrote:

 

I assume that we will now be hearing that Byron York is a member of some strange religious cult.


Read my last post, my friend!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
265
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
272
Views

Re: JAMES COMEY: FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

272 Views
Message 20 of 22

jimc91 wrote:

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flyn...

 

 

Once again, the original poster can not keep away from sources that have a connection to the Unification Church of America, a CULT known as THE MOONIES.

 

They, through mind control and brainwashing, have ruined many families, their homes, and their finances.

 

And yet, the original poster uses several sources that have a connection with the CULT. This is the third or fourth resource used by the original poster that has a CULT connection.

 

THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER, owned by anti-gay, anti-transgender, anti-abortion OIL BARON Philip Anschultz, hired much of its talent from THE WASHINGTON TIMES, the media mouthpiece for THE MOONIE CULT.

 

Why there are repeated connections to this CULT within the articles selected by the original poster as resources is concerning.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
272
Views