Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ivanka trump to become dean of trump universtity.

Message 1 of 12

In the article, Ivanka is credited for saying:

"At the Trump University School of Business, I’ll show you how to open a business and close it down in four years flat.” ......

She forgot to add .....

"and stiff all your creditors in the process while walking away with their money .... just like my daddy did"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Alfredpacker,

😍😍😍  your posts.  I was laughing so much,  other individuals giving plasma,  wanted me to share.  I shared your posts. The  nurses are not happy with the laughter, the leads are moving.

Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

Oh let Ivanka, become Dean of Trump University,  what's  another  25million lawsuit payout.  Come on...think of the cartoons, plus I'm sure the Press will have fun.  Plus,  I understand that Putin has very deep pockets.  I only wish his country kept the 💰 there. 

Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Excellent SNARK.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@alferdpacker

Agreed, great post, and made me laugh! And loved F Troop!

Maybe they could create for her a new department of “How I snow people, play the innocent daughter routine, don’t care about people or kids, I’m a selfish rich girl, and in reality am no better than my father”!

would seem very fitting for her

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@umbarch64 wrote:

Thanks ap.  Given the day to day Un-reality show put on in and out of DC, my first thought was...."that can't be right".  You made me look, you made me look.  Hee hee.

Yep - Hee hee.

Always remember - when making contact with the grotesque trump freak show/alternative reality, one must say the Jabberwocky before making sustained contact - thus we recite the prayer that immunizes us from the virulent irrationality of trump world - "Twas Brillig and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogroves, and the mome raths outgrabe"...and so forth...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@n566192l wrote:

Can someone please help me out here... I thought there was a News Article stating Trump University went belly up.  Also,  students were unable to get their transcripts. Thank you for the updates and facts. Nancy 

You are correct about the news articles about "trump university".

However - when considering trump, his freak show family, as well as the trump trash "F Troop" (remember that TV show?) that infests and demeans the once honorable White House, - when entering the fairy tale "trump alternative reality" one can dispense with ordinary reality and the time-space continuum of the real world - however, if one wants to have a snowball's chance of returning to the real world intact - always recite the Jabberwocky before entering the trump world unreality...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Thanks ap.  Given the day to day Un-reality show put on in and out of DC, my first thought was...."that can't be right".  You made me look, you made me look.  Hee hee.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

I thought the many lawsuits closed Trump University back in 2010. Thank you for clarifying this for me. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Can someone please help me out here... I thought there was a News Article stating Trump University went belly up.  Also,  students were unable to get their transcripts. Thank you for the updates and facts. Nancy 

Kudos
Views