Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Ivanka Trump used personal e mail to send e mails about gov't business last year...

where has she been the past 2 years? She must think she is like her father, and can do whatever she pleases without regard to policy or much else. All I can add is LOCK HER UP!

She just handed the Dems. one more investigation to add to their list next Jan.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ivanka-trump-used-a-personal-email-account-to-send-hundreds-...

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.


In reality she did. Comey said that she had mishandled classified material. He then invented a new defense not usually used by investigators - he could prove sh intended to (the "She's stupid" defense). 

 

However, the difference in the two cases is the use a of a private email account which can be accessed by investigators vs a private server on which you can have 33,000 emails erased with no record left for investigators.

 

How much I know!!

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.


In reality she did. Comey said that she had mishandled classified material. He then invented a new defense not usually used by investigators - he could prove sh intended to (the "She's stupid" defense). 

 

However, the difference in the two cases is the use a of a private email account which can be accessed by investigators vs a private server on which you can have 33,000 emails erased with no record left for investigators.

 

How much I know!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is she did nothing wrong and no charges were brought. That is the fact. Now stop your nonsense on this. You are not the judge or jury. What you see here is the far right refusing to accept an investigation by the FBI, and JD which found her innocent and no charges were brought. Now their leader green lights SA to kill a resident of the US and not a word do we hear. Trumps daughter does break the news rules on E mails and government business and we hear nothing from the far right on having the FBI look into that, just move back to the old stand by lies about Hillary. What a sad sorry group of people Trump and his enablers are. Trump follows Hitler path in trying to take over the country and that is the real story.

 


Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.


In reality she did. Comey said that she had mishandled classified material. He then invented a new defense not usually used by investigators - he could prove sh intended to (the "She's stupid" defense). 

 

However, the difference in the two cases is the use a of a private email account which can be accessed by investigators vs a private server on which you can have 33,000 emails erased with no record left for investigators.

 

How much I know!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is she did nothing wrong and no charges were brought. That is the fact. Now stop your nonsense on this. You are not the judge or jury. What you see here is the far right refusing to accept an investigation by the FBI, and JD which found her innocent and no charges were brought. Now their leader green lights SA to kill a resident of the US and not a word do we hear. Trumps daughter does break the news rules on E mails and government business and we hear nothing from the far right on having the FBI look into that, just move back to the old stand by lies about Hillary. What a sad sorry group of people Trump and his enablers are. Trump follows Hitler path in trying to take over the country and that is the real story.

 



Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".

0 Kudos
263 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.


In reality she did. Comey said that she had mishandled classified material. He then invented a new defense not usually used by investigators - he could prove sh intended to (the "She's stupid" defense). 

 

However, the difference in the two cases is the use a of a private email account which can be accessed by investigators vs a private server on which you can have 33,000 emails erased with no record left for investigators.

 

How much I know!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is she did nothing wrong and no charges were brought. That is the fact. Now stop your nonsense on this. You are not the judge or jury. What you see here is the far right refusing to accept an investigation by the FBI, and JD which found her innocent and no charges were brought. Now their leader green lights SA to kill a resident of the US and not a word do we hear. Trumps daughter does break the news rules on E mails and government business and we hear nothing from the far right on having the FBI look into that, just move back to the old stand by lies about Hillary. What a sad sorry group of people Trump and his enablers are. Trump follows Hitler path in trying to take over the country and that is the real story.

 



Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


She was not indited for anything and that means she did nothing wrong. That is our system and that is what Comey and the JD told us. When one knows the truth on Trump they know he is following the path of Hitler and everyday we hear more and more people saying the same thing. The only ones sticking by him are his enablers which are his brown shirts.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


Hillary did nothing wrong per the FBI and JD. How little you know.


In reality she did. Comey said that she had mishandled classified material. He then invented a new defense not usually used by investigators - he could prove sh intended to (the "She's stupid" defense). 

 

However, the difference in the two cases is the use a of a private email account which can be accessed by investigators vs a private server on which you can have 33,000 emails erased with no record left for investigators.

 

How much I know!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is she did nothing wrong and no charges were brought. That is the fact. Now stop your nonsense on this. You are not the judge or jury. What you see here is the far right refusing to accept an investigation by the FBI, and JD which found her innocent and no charges were brought. Now their leader green lights SA to kill a resident of the US and not a word do we hear. Trumps daughter does break the news rules on E mails and government business and we hear nothing from the far right on having the FBI look into that, just move back to the old stand by lies about Hillary. What a sad sorry group of people Trump and his enablers are. Trump follows Hitler path in trying to take over the country and that is the real story.

 



Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


She was not indited for anything and that means she did nothing wrong. That is our system and that is what Comey and the JD told us. When one knows the truth on Trump they know he is following the path of Hitler and everyday we hear more and more people saying the same thing. The only ones sticking by him are his enablers which are his brown shirts.


Correct, she was not indicted thereby showing the partisan corruption in parts of the DOJ under Obama.

 

But you did manage to get "Hitler" in there. And you managed to call fellow posters "brown shirts". So I guess the post was not a total waste of time for you.

0 Kudos
226 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Richva:  Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 

 

 

 

The whacky right believes everything they hear on Fox which means no one on the right is ever guilty of doing wrong despite any proven facts.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:  Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 

 

 

 

The whacky right believes everything they hear on Fox which means no one on the right is ever guilty of doing wrong despite any proven facts.


What was on Fox that you are referring to? It seems that Fox is so in the minds of the left that it is the fallback when there is nothing logical to say.

0 Kudos
218 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.

0 Kudos
267 Views
8
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  Comey said that had he been able to prove Hillary knew what she was doing was illegal, he could have prosecuted.  Now we have Ivanka who is using an unsecured server run by a public company and has to be aware that it is illegal but you see nothing wrong with this. 

 

"No problem. She is cute enough her father wants to date her and she is a Republican so she gets a pass"?

Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  

 

And that is the exact point. It was set up in such a way as to allow her to use her office to enrich the family business and then destroy subpoenaed material. 

0 Kudos
225 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  

 

And that is the exact point. It was set up in such a way as to allow her to use her office to enrich the family business and then destroy subpoenaed material. 


None of that ever happened except in the small minds of the Dictators enablers.

Honored Social Butterfly


@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  

 

And that is the exact point. It was set up in such a way as to allow her to use her office to enrich the family business and then destroy subpoenaed material. 


None of that ever happened except in the small minds of the Dictators enablers.


Don't be silly. The Clinton family business was making money hand over fist while she was in office. Now - bumpkis.

0 Kudos
222 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  

 

And that is the exact point. It was set up in such a way as to allow her to use her office to enrich the family business and then destroy subpoenaed material. 


None of that ever happened except in the small minds of the Dictators enablers.


Don't be silly. The Clinton family business was making money hand over fist while she was in office. Now - bumpkis.


Really?  What was their "family business"?  Did they get awarded patents in China and manufacture all of their business's goods there?

 

Actually, Hillary has nothing to do with this but then the hate filled Right can't resist e-mails! emails! and Hillary! Hillary!

 

Ivanka gets a free pass from trump supporters, just like her daddy.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


"No private server involved"?????? Was it Gmail, Yahoo, or AOL????? The plain fact is that Hillary had a private server, secured by her employees.  

 

And that is the exact point. It was set up in such a way as to allow her to use her office to enrich the family business and then destroy subpoenaed material. 


None of that ever happened except in the small minds of the Dictators enablers.


Don't be silly. The Clinton family business was making money hand over fist while she was in office. Now - bumpkis.


Really?  What was their "family business"?  Did they get awarded patents in China and manufacture all of their business's goods there?

I'm sure you know about the family business. Did they get patents in China? - I don't know.

 

Actually, Hillary has nothing to do with this but then the hate filled Right can't resist e-mails! emails! and Hillary! Hillary!

Just coincidental that the US sends scads of money or strikes an agreement with a nation that then contributes to the family business or give a half mil to Bill for a speech.

 

Ivanka gets a free pass from trump supporters, just like her daddy.

And, back to the topic - I am not aware of Ivanka using her own private server for her emails (official and private). If she does, I will condemn it as I do Hillary's doing it.


 

0 Kudos
904 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


Return of the GOPer ZOMBIE LIE! No matter how "dead" you kill it with facts, it still survives inside the Republibubble.

 

COMEY AND THE FBI CONFIRMED NO LAWS WERE BROKEN. If they had been, he'd have filed charges. No charges were filed, hence GOPers are still LYING about Hillary in a vain attempt to cover for the Liar In Chief, lil donny T.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Once again, Comey found that she did violate the law but made up the "stupid defense" saying he couldn't prove she intended to.

 

Isn't it amazing - when one sticks to the truth and rational thinking, he does not have to fall back on the bumper stickers like "Hitler".


Wait, you are saying Ivanka admitted she intended to break the law so she gets a pass?  I will never understand the whacky right. 


Wait, the head of the FBI has not made that determination.

 

And, let us not forget - wait, no private server involved.

 

Wait, you probably won't - it requires an open mind.


Return of the GOPer ZOMBIE LIE! No matter how "dead" you kill it with facts, it still survives inside the Republibubble.

 

COMEY AND THE FBI CONFIRMED NO LAWS WERE BROKEN. If they had been, he'd have filed charges. No charges were filed, hence GOPers are still LYING about Hillary in a vain attempt to cover for the Liar In Chief, lil donny T.


No matter how many childish terms are made up the facts remain that there is a distinct difference between a private email address and a private server.

 

And the FBI did not confirm that NO LAWS WERE BROKEN no matter how loud you shout it. Comey made a political decision that no charges would be brought.

0 Kudos
263 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Isn't this a delightful little hate fest - all based on a fraud.

 

Two terms are important here - "private account" and "private server".


How little you know. There is no such thing as a private account. She used her account which was on a public server which has little security, and they say her account was interlocked with her husbands account. A private server can be controlled by the owner and have all kinds of security controls built in. Now you are referring to Hillary's server which had more security built into it than the Gov.t server did, and at the time she went that path there was no rule against it. Most govt. people were on the same path she was. Yes the 2 terms are important, but the real item is that now there are rules against that and she broke the rules, and she new the rules as Daddy mouthed them at every rally. Now he can get his stupid rally attendees to wail lock her up for his daughter. Have no fear his attendees will do it for him.


Hillary was able to erase her subpoenaed emails because she controlled the server. A public server is not controlled by the user.


 

0 Kudos
200 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

LOCK HER UP!!

 

Where is her private server?  How many subpoenaed emails did she delete?  How many of her classified and top secret emails were found on Jarod's private laptop?

 

LOCK HER UP!!

 

What do you mean she did not have a private server in her basement?  Oh...  She didn't delete any emails that had been subpoenaed?  No classified or top secret emails on Jarod's laptop either?

 

Well that's not even close to what crooked Hillary did so what is your point?  Are you suggesting they did the same thing?  Surly you jest...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

Where is her private server?  How many subpoenaed emails did she delete?  How many of her classified and top secret emails were found on Jarod's private laptop? What do you mean she did not have a private server in her basement?  Oh...  She didn't delete any emails that had been subpoenaed?  No classified or top secret emails on Jarod's laptop either?

 

Are you suggesting they did the same thing? 

 


So you are saying that since she committed 2nd degree murder rather than 1st degree murder, Ivanka should not even be investigated.

 

Doesn't make sense to me.... does it to anybody else?

 

Even if I agree that TRUMP THE CHUMP'S continuous accusations of Hillary are true; it still doesn't change ONE IMPORTANT FACT.

 

IVANKA BROKE THE LAW!!!!!!!!

 

She should be investigated by the FBI for that crime and an adjudication should be made as to whether to pursue further LEGAL ACTION......... remember HILLARY underwent an FBI investigation.

 

To say that isn't necessary is a COVER-UP of NIXONIAN proportions.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

LOCK HER UP!!

 

Where is her private server?  How many subpoenaed emails did she delete?  How many of her classified and top secret emails were found on Jarod's private laptop?

 

LOCK HER UP!!

 

What do you mean she did not have a private server in her basement?  Oh...  She didn't delete any emails that had been subpoenaed?  No classified or top secret emails on Jarod's laptop either?

 

Well that's not even close to what crooked Hillary did so what is your point?  Are you suggesting they did the same thing?  Surly you jest...

 

 

 


No his daughter did a much more serious thing. We need a total investigation by the FBI and see what they tell us. The FBI did than on Hillary and said she did nothing wrong and cleared her. Lets see if they do the same thing on his daughter. You have not a clue what was on anyones computer.

Speaking of jest. What do you think of Trump sending troops on a fake mission to the border so he could win an election, and telling us it is ok to murder your political enemies as the Prince of SA did per our intel agencies. I would think most Americans would be ashamed of that.

Honored Social Butterfly

Although Ivanka may be her daddy's baby, she is definitely no child.  She can't use the excuse that she didn't know....blah, blah, blah.  So now what?  Will she be "crucified" like  Hilary Clinton was?  Probably not, but then I guess the republicans will have to finally put that whole Hilary thing to bed unless they want to goad the in-coming Democratic controlled House into going after Big Daddy's little girl.

Honored Social Butterfly

 


@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Although Ivanka may be her daddy's baby, she is definitely no child. 


 

Just remember, having seen all the poses TRUMP THE CHUMP has been in with his daughter and where his hands are located in those poses;

 

Having heard what TRUMP THE CHUMP thinks SEXUALLY about his daughter as he opened up on many a talk radio program years back, especially on the HOWARD STERN show.

 

IVANKA may be much more than DADDY'S BABY.

 

This family is as dysfunctional as they can possibly be:

 

Father a liar, misogynist, and racist.

Mother a nude model, a plagiarist, and probably entered the country illegally.

Daughter sought after by the Father as DATING MATERIAL; had possible ILLEGAL businesses in China.

One son a collaborator with a sworn enemy of the country.

Another son a close ally with WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

And one son that basically doesn't exist.

 

Incest would not be out of the question in this family.

 

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

I am waiting somewhat patiently to hear what Papa has to say about his daughter's "issue." Surely he will have SOMETHING to say, right? I mean he can't keep his mouth shut about anything else, right? So come on Dad, what do you have to say about Ivanka's little problem here eh?? Speak up! You sure have about Hillary's issue for the past 2 years as we all know!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Ivanka Trump used personal e mail to send e mails about gov't business last year...

 

LOCK HER UP!  LOCK HER UP!  LOCK HER UP!

 

 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Okay Trey Gowdy, mister Clinton private e-mail investigation, where are you? Ivanka private e-mail investigation? Coverup? Whitehouse staff conspiracy to cover it up?

 

Trump, is the FBI investigating that "LOCK HER UP" outrage? Are you going to get someone in your rallies to lead an Ivanka "LOCK HER UP" chant?

 

Republicans?

Honored Social Butterfly

alotofgrey: 

Okay Trey Gowdy, mister Clinton private e-mail investigation, where are you? Ivanka private e-mail investigation? Coverup? Whitehouse staff conspiracy to cover it up?

 

Trump, is the FBI investigating that "LOCK HER UP" outrage? Are you going to get someone in your rallies to lead an Ivanka "LOCK HER UP" chant?

 

 

I'm sure the Hypocrite Brigade will be out in force explaining how it was no big deal for Ivanka while Hillary should be doing time.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Panjandrum wrote:

alotofgrey: 

Okay Trey Gowdy, mister Clinton private e-mail investigation, where are you? Ivanka private e-mail investigation? Coverup? Whitehouse staff conspiracy to cover it up?

 

Trump, is the FBI investigating that "LOCK HER UP" outrage? Are you going to get someone in your rallies to lead an Ivanka "LOCK HER UP" chant?

 

 

I'm sure the Hypocrite Brigade will be out in force explaining how it was no big deal for Ivanka while Hillary should be doing time.


Actually it is the Denier Brigade denying the obvious - private email address vs private server.

0 Kudos
201 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

So, this woman claims she did not know about regulations of private email use. And this is a senior advisor to the president?...God help us!

 

Besides is trump still using his unsecured iPhone? 

0 Kudos
206 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

RUSSIA........

 

IF YOU ARE LISTENING?????????

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png